Greenworks 80V 27.5” Commuter E-Bike

I have a Greenworks 80V mower, blower, edger and shrub trimmer - they all work flawlessly. The mower even has led headlights in case you finish at dusk. Looking forward to seeing the specs of the 27.5”.

Another step closer to the scifi " energy cell' concept, where anything needing energy, from flashlights and robot vacs to cars uses a standardized range of power modules.

We've been doing it with cylinder dry cells for close to a century, why is it taking so long with large lithium packs?

I’ll hold out for a GREENWORKS bike/lawn mower combo. I want to attach my GREENWORKS lawn mower to my GREENWORKS bike trailer, then attach that to my GREENWORKS bike and ride around my lawn. Seriously, though, I want to GREENWORKS Bluetooth remote the lawn mower.

classicalgas said:
Another step closer to the scifi " energy cell' concept, where anything needing energy, from flashlights and robot vacs to cars uses a standardized range of power modules.

We've been doing it with cylinder dry cells for close to a century, why is it taking so long with large lithium packs?
Greed.

Back