help for KT S06P/T06P controller 24V 250W

neccc

100 µW
Hi there

I bought such a controller here "KT S06P / T06P controller 24V 250W" and a new battery, and the bike works, but not as good as I expected, the engine can hardly pull up from a tray I measured on the output of controller, and if I drive off a straight road then I have. Input voltage of 27-28V and output ca.19.5-20v but when I run up a hill the output voltage drops to 17V but the input still stands at approx. 26V, do some people know if you can do something to get some more momentum on it because it draws very slow?

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000192491520.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.27424c4d3U8mcS
Thanks

Peter

Most likely the system simply isn't powerful enough for what you are trying to do. You would need to state exactly what motor and battery you have (since yo'uve already specified which controller), and what exactly you expect the system to do (speed, acceleration rate, terrain, wind, etc., as well as total weight of you and the bike, road conditions, etc., for us to be able to help you determine if the system you have can do the work you want it to.

The lower voltage on the motor side is normal if it's limited in power, as the current will rise to meet the demand of hill climbing, so the voltage must drop to maintian the power limit, compared to the way you see it on the flat road.

Have you measured the current draw at the battery in the same two situations? If so, what are the readings? My guess is you will see about the same in both situations, around 8-9A, which will result in around 250w at the 26v-28v you see at the battery.

Back