https://www.nbcnews.com/news/obituaries/david-crosby-dies-81-rcna66623

[youtube]4Il9q397lL0[/youtube]

[youtube]YCs6Tpd5sFQ[/youtube]

[youtube]WwF7IzH-Q60[/youtube]

Not to mention everything in between.

Godspeed.

:bolt:

The fingers said:
https://abc7.com/cindy-williams-dies-at-75-laverne-and-shirley-happy-days-spinoff/12752024/ :cry:

It's a little weird to live in a world where both Laverne and Shirley died of old age. Mork is gone. Joanie is gone. Squiggy, gone. To say nothing of the old dudes like Howard, Al, Arnold.

Farewell Burt Bacharach.

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2023/feb/09/burt-bacharach-

Raquel Welch was well aware that her work in the 1960s films “One Million Years B.C.” and “Fantastic Voyage” made her an international sex symbol. But she was also determined to let Hollywood know there was more to her than her looks.

Also a mother and author, Welch used her early status as cinematic eye candy to promote her talents and ambitions. Over the years, the Golden Globe winner got real with the Los Angeles Times about aging and being a role model for other women, among other topics.

The Chicago-born actor, also known for her work in films such as “The Three Musketeers” and “Legally Blonde,” died Wednesday at age 82.

Raquel Welch was well aware that her work in the 1960s films “One Million Years B.C.” and “Fantastic Voyage” made her an international sex symbol.
I missed the news that Gina Lolabrigida also passed in late January
together with the late Elizabeth Taylor, they were three of the worlds most naturally beautiful women.
I am grateful to have seen them during the period of their prime .

I missed the news that Gina Lolabrigida also passed in late January
together with the late Elizabeth Taylor, they were three of the worlds most naturally beautiful women.
I am grateful to have seen them during the period of their prime .
naturally beautiful to be sure. They don't come like that much any more.

Tom Sizemore, the “Saving Private Ryan” actor whose bright 1990s star burned out under the weight of his own domestic violence and drug convictions, died Friday at age 61.

The actor had suffered a brain aneurysm on Feb. 18 at his home in Los Angeles. He died in his sleep Friday at a hospital in Burbank, California, his manager Charles Lago said.

Sizemore became a star with acclaimed appearances in “Natural Born Killers” and the cult-classic crime thriller “Heat.” But serious substance dependency, abuse allegations and multiple run-ins with the law devastated his career, left him homeless and sent him to jail.:cry:

Last edited:

:cry:

:cry:
My favorite one:
Politician (BBC Sessions)

Hey now, baby
Get into my big black car
Hey now, baby
I want to just show you
What my politics are

I'm a political man
And I practice what I preach
I'm a political man
And I practice what I preach
So don't deny me, baby
Not while you're in my reach

I support the left
Though I'm leaning, leaning to the right
I support the left
Though I'm leaning to the right
But I'm just not there
When it's coming to a fight

Hey now, baby
Hey now, baby
I want to just show you
What my politics are
Source: LyricFind
Songwriters: Jack Bruce / Pete Brown
Politician (BBC Sessions) lyrics © Royalty Network, Warner Chappell Music, Inc

Last edited:
An amazing performer.

And kept it going and only getting better deep into her life.

Last edited:
Back