MXUS 3K Turbos & Other Parts

As the title says, I've got stuff for sale. Located in Massachusetts, so local preferred, but I can look into shipping depending.

I am selling two MXUS 3K Turbo motors. They're laced into 20" Stranger Crux XL BMX rims with custom length Grin Technologies Sapim spokes. The axles have been filed down for 135mm dropout spacing. Torque arms available optionally, we can discuss. Never installed or used, but I have to thin out the herd.

I'm also selling a Kelly KLS7218S, potted with weather sealing. Comes with some accessories, also never used.

Additionally, I'm selling a Juiced ODK U500 frameset with custom air suspension fork and threadless headset installed.

I've also got a Giant Revive converted with a different MXUS 3K Turbo, heavy gauge spokes. KT 16-fet 45A 48-52V controller and LCD8H. Right now it doesn't have a battery, but might be able to sell one with it.

Offer up! Will hopefully be adding some pictures today when I get down to the basement.

Just a note: posting an asking price, even with OBO on it, is a good idea to get people interested...usually things I see with no price on them turn out to be too expensive to buy. ;)

They're 3T.

Apologies for forgetting to include prices, I've been very spaced out trying to get things organized for moving!

I was thinking something like $475 for each laced motor? I don't recall how much exactly they cost, but it was expensive. Obviously offer up.

Maybe $180 for the controller.

$400 for the frame?

No idea how to price the mostly complete bike build haha.

I also found some Tern handleposts, Physis 3d with Andros stems, if anyone is looking for those.

Attachments

• IMG_1200.jpg
    IMG_1200.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 39
  • IMG_1201.jpg
    IMG_1201.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 37
  • IMG_1202.jpg
    IMG_1202.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 41
  • IMG_1203.jpg
    IMG_1203.jpg