POLICE CRACKDOWN

SafeDiscDancing said:
The VARS database has an interesting statistic.

If you compare the data in the "Vaccine Adverse Reaction System" database for the last year to ALL data going back to the 1970's you see that the current numbers are over DOUBLE that whole.
Don't fall for the VAERS scare tactic.

https://www.mcgill.ca/oss/article/covid-19-critical-thinking-health/dont-fall-vaers-scare-tactic

The snitching or rat out thing is partly how Cuban Government has been able to maintain power and control so long. That's what immigrants have told me. Snitching is rewarded with more food, privilege, status etc. It is hard to build organized opposition. But that's different from Aussies or Calif.

SlowCo said:
It also seems rare to be riding a legal ebike at legal speeds as not to get in trouble with law enforcement...

It's not about speed because my bike cannot go more than 28 mph by motor power alone.

The term is "reckless driving" so if you take a turn at 28 mph that is sharp and is posted as 25 mph that's "scary" so you get reported.

Remember this is a retirement community where the average age is 75 years old.

Most people drive a conservative 15 mph in the corners.

And on the downhill sections where I let gravity accelerate the ebike I hit 40 to 45 mph in some sections briefly.

But regular bicycles are capable of these speeds too and I see others riding fast downhill.

------------------------

The main thing is I "have a history" here already and the last security chief said I should stop riding entirely.

But then the newspaper pushed the "ebikes are wonderful as long as they are lame" idea.

So if I bought a lame eBike I'm sure if I rode in an obedient manner it would be fine.

-------------------

It's like telling a kid on a BMX bike:

"You can ride your bike but no wheelies or other reckless behavior okay?"

"And naturally a bunny hop is out of the question because that risks public safety."

JackFlorey said:
Don't fall for the VAERS scare tactic.

There is a simple rule... TRUST NO ONE.

Go directly to the evidence and look at it and even leave room for doubt the evidence was altered.

VARS has been around for almost 50 years and it COULD have been altered but then you need proof that a crime actually happened.

Do you see that?

Can proof be presented that the data was faked?

And the way to prove that is showing a discrepancy between published numbers and some more primal data source like for VARS you would need to verify some sample of the evidence to confirm it was genuine.

Logic follows steps and tries to eliminate "scare tactics."

The Gatekeeper role is the person or entity that tries to get you to dismiss the evidence without seeing it. (scare you away)

Critical Thinking jumps past the Gatekeepers and examines the evidence as an individual.

So I entirely agree... let no one scare you away from the evidence.

And of course censorship is where something like Google simply erases the evidence and hides it so you cannot even have access to it.

Things are seldom as they appear on the surface.

So the point of this situation I'm in now is the DRIVING force is the "Scary Air" hysteria.

We can call that the "Cause".

But the "Effect" can be to direct blame upon someone based on an entirely different topic.

As I see it the threat to me is the new database which will allow the "Scary Air" fanatics to use that as a way to shut down my fun.

And I must repeat the moment we see the lockdown end I fully expect this threat dissipating.

Even in this retirement community I have fans too... some people root me on and give me the big :bigthumb: .

It's those wearing the face masks that want me shut down.

RTLSHIP said:
The snitching or rat out thing is partly how Cuban Government has been able to maintain power and control so long. That's what immigrants have told me. Snitching is rewarded with more food, privilege, status etc. It is hard to build organized opposition. But that's different from Aussies or Calif.

Apparently that's how the Chinese operate too.

The defector from China who exposed a bunch of dirt on the operation at "The W Lab" said that her husband was trying to lure her to the ocean in a remote area which is known as a place they murder dissonants.

Later she claimed her husband fed her a few eggs and she took a bite and suspected she was being sedated by it. (so she stopped)

Anyway... it's hard to tell what is real when someone survives these traumas but she seemed to believe her husband was assigned the job to whack her.

And this is supposedly how they prefer doing it. Anyone who deviates from the Communist "Mafia" gets whacked by someone close and not the soldiers or police.

----------------

At this point I think the thread has gotten all the big concepts covered, but if anyone else has anything to say feel free.

SafeDiscDancing said:
Go directly to the evidence and look at it and even leave room for doubt the evidence was altered.

VARS has been around for almost 50 years and it COULD have been altered but then you need proof that a crime actually happened.

Do you see that?

Can proof be presented that the data was faked?
?? Well, one entry said that "my penis swelled to ten times its normal size." Pretty sure that was faked.

And the way to prove that is showing a discrepancy between published numbers and some more primal data source like for VARS you would need to verify some sample of the evidence to confirm it was genuine. Logic follows steps and tries to eliminate "scare tactics."
OK, let's use logic.

About 9000 people in the US die every day, from the usual causes (heart disease, cancer, stroke etc.) 75% of the US is vaccinated. You can report anything you want in VAERS, and people often do (like the penis comment above.)

Now, if every person who dies of natural causes after getting a vaccine reported their death in VAERS, how many deaths a day would you see in the database of people who got a COVID vaccine?

But back to the subject of this thread:

What specifically have the police done to you?

Can this thread go to the toxic bin already? The odor of cray cray is getting really thick.

Chalo said:
Can this thread go to the toxic bin already? The odor of cray cray is getting really thick.

Yeah sorry... I was hoping to keep it focused on the threat I am dealing with (as published in the local newspaper) but it seems it is drifting rapidly downhill.

Let's just sort of accept that I have a "gut feeling" based on my scenario that now is the time to lay low and let this blow over.

Am I being overly worried?

Maybe.

But to close I will say decades ago when my buddy used to BRAG about all the police chases he was doing and how he always GOT AWAY it was me who warned him:

"Hey, you got to be careful... you can't get away with that forever."

So maybe I'm being too worried or maybe my gut has it right.

I'll watch the situation and see when I risk it again.

How did we get onto the virus talk? Either the pigs are cracking down to the bitching and moaning of the old farts which means you have to make your ebike ultra stealthy.

SafeDiscDancing said:
Let's just sort of accept that I have a "gut feeling" based on my scenario that now is the time to lay low and let this blow over.
. . .
Risk what again?

Well we can always guess that safediscdancing probably lost his license or has warrants and conditions or probation/parole or skipped out and warrants.

JackFlorey said:
SafeDiscDancing said:
. . .
Risk what again?

JackFlorey said:
Risk what again?

Let me attempt to restate the problem.

When the first lockdowns hit it was 2020 and at first I was able to ride without issue.

Then I made the mistake of using one of the parking lots (empty due to lockdown) as a place to do a big asphalt flat track. It was fun because I could get these big ovals going and could actually get my tires to drift.

So the "last" chief of security saw me doing that and set a trap to catch me by calling in the police who would literally sit in ambush for me day after day wasting resources. Every time I spotted the cop car and left the scene. And let me add that a guy who delivered another newspaper warned me the cops were waiting for me so I knew.

One day a security guard drives up and turns on his "Mall Cop" flashing lights and pulls me over and informs me the "security chief" wants me to no longer operate the ebike in the ENTIRE COMMUNITY FOREVER.

-------------------

Six months goes by and my ebike is gathering dust.

------------------

So then I read the old security chief has retired and the new guy says he wants to take a more relaxed position.

This was when I start riding again.

Once a security guard pulls me over and I say "I will never go back to that parking lot."

He says : "Well okay."

-----------------

For nearly a year I have ridden thousands of miles on the roads here with no accidents.

----------------

Full lockdown returned a week ago Monday.

This Wednesday the newspaper publishes a story about the new policy to fight "reckless behavior" on our roads.

The key points are:

1) The community is the eyes and ears so you rat out anyone who you think is being reckless by entering it into a system to record what happened. This is the surveilance state declaration.

2) New policies are put in place that allow the security chief to simply accuse someone based on the abundance of complaints. You really don't need to be caught doing anything illegal just be "perceived" by old ladies as being reckless.

3) Residents can be put under a variety of pressures to force an adjustment in behavior with the extreme of being able to throw the non-owner (guest) out of the community.

------------------

My situation is as the son of an 87 year old mother who owns here but she cannot walk and is in severe decline mentally and physically.

Basically they have the power to throw me out and make things really ugly. I take care of the finances and run things.

My mother probably has a year or less to live but she seems to hang on longer than I expected as this has been going on for about five years already.

------------------

And the final note is that the deaths are MASSIVELY higher now than back in 2020 or early 2021.

People can debate about WHY the sudden rise now, but it is definitely the case.

So the fear factor is off the charts again and the streets are empty... not only that the sun is out and it's really beautiful so it's getting kicked off the roads at the very peak of the best weather all year. (low 60's)

------------------

Yesterday I just said "the heck with this" and went off on a hike in the area I plan to build my Hill Climbing ebike for.

This place has some great off road potential but it's incredibly steep so I'm building an alternative ebike.

And the comical twist on this is it would not surprise me if I get the Hill Climbing ebike going well and suddenly a "New Policy" emerges that bans ebikes from fire roads... which are plowed every year... (erosion cannot be an argument)

SafeDiscDancing said:
Let me attempt to restate the problem.
OK that's a little clearer.

If they try to stop you from drifting at high speeds through parking lots that makes sense. But if they try to stop you from using an ebike at legal speeds/legal operation it would seem like they don't have much of a leg to stand on. Especially if you are nice to said old ladies, and they see you using your bike for doing things like getting groceries for your dear old mom. I mean, I live in the HOA from hell, but I know most of the people who live here, and they don't care one bit about my ebike (although I do keep it below 30mph in the neighborhood.)

Is it worth it to keep riding even if you can't skid across parking lots at 40mph?

JackFlorey said:
Is it worth it to keep riding even if you can't skid across parking lots at 40mph?

Well, I did stop doing the specific parking lot I was asked to avoid and for a year now never went back.

But my ebike was designed as a "Sport Bike" with wide tires with excellent grip and very strong brakes and it handles like a dream.

So the "purpose" was fun.

Why would I want an ebike for pragmatic transportation?

------------------

This gets back to Natural Law which defines:

"The only wrong is to do material harm to another innocent human being. Everything not a wrong is a right."

So if our divine right is to do ANYTHING that does not harm others why shouldn't I be allowed fun? Pursuit of happiness?

Everything is being inverted these days.

Why stop people having fun who aren't hurting anyone?

Freedom is Natural Law. (literally... that's where the concept came from)

If you have an unlicensed motorcycle, maybe licensing it will smooth things out for you.

ES is so entertaining sometimes.

When we bought a new house 20 years ago, aiming to retire there eventually, the first and number one criteria was that it could not be a "retirement" community, or have any kind of HOA. At the time, I worked for an HOA, so for damn sure I did not want to go home to one. No 5 mph speed signs here. But I am inside the city so I have convenient trash and sewage.

So sorry you made such a big mistake when you bought in. If you rent, move. Mad Rhino has the right attitude, why stay where it sucks, why park your money in a house there in the first place.

Where I settled, I can hop on an off road only motorcycle, and ride an area about 6 to 20 miles wide, and 70 miles long. I'm required by blm law to remain on the roads, but there are plenty of them.

Late at night ive past the police twice on the road and picked myself up a tail but they find it impossible to find me as im quite its nit like chasing the average 2 stroke scrambler screaming about so i take them to a pre planned area and dump them in alley ways to tight for a car ar any pace.

I suppose city's be a little harder with better road planning but be aware of the pinch points in your area and have a few plans if you can i live in a 2 sided valley giving me easy routes from side to side but cars must go round that type of stuff buys you loads of time just be sure you dont have cops in your area that allowed to ram or forget everything i said as your a fly playing with a newspaper.

dogman dan said:
So sorry you made such a big mistake when you bought in. If you rent, move. Mad Rhino has the right attitude, why stay where it sucks, why park your money in a house there in the first place.

This is my 87 year old mother who (following in her parents tradition) bought into this place.

:( Me? No way.

The moment I got here I realized it was "The Village" like the old "The Prisoner" tv series.

Patrick-McGoohan-in-The-Prisoner.jpg

I'm just filling time with hobbies waiting for my mother to pass away then I need to sell the place and get my freedom back.

Ianhill said:
I suppose city's be a little harder with better road planning but be aware of the pinch points in your area and have a few plans if you can i live in a 2 sided valley giving me easy routes from side to side but cars must go round that type of stuff buys you loads of time just be sure you dont have cops in your area that allowed to ram or forget everything i said as your a fly playing with a newspaper.

I am pretty good at evading when there are those pinch points but this place is laid out in such a way there literally is no escape.

In total the community has about 10 to 20 miles of roads depending on if you count the little entry areas and the like.

More like 10 or less really good roads, but it's extremely hilly so lot's of very fun switchbacks and up and down hills.

Really when not oppressed by outside forces it's an ideal place to ride. Great asphalt too. And they sweep the streets regularly too and we have an army of gardeners constantly cleaning up leaves.

Basically the perfect place to ride.

------------------

But I have to go with the prevailing mood.

The whole point is the new security chief switched policies from the old idea of "Chase and Arrest" to "Surveilance State with Citizen Police Enforcers".

Now if something moves (during this oppressive lockdown scenario) all the "Useful Idiots" feed information to the advanced tyrannical system and I get busted by some indirect means.

This place has layers and layers of people appointing themselves as "rulers" in the HOA over the residents.

And this is no joke... there is a one inch thick policy book that is published that defines EXTRA RULES for people here.

So it's insane.

The Borg mind either allows your actions or does not... and for now the Borg wants lockdown.

---------------------

:bigthumb: My ace in the game is that I know the "Scary Air" thing is ending as a control mechanism and they will be rotating to "Climate Control" soon.

This gives me leverage because now I'm riding a "Green Technology" and the Borg will like that.

If I wait a little then the coast will again be clear.

Chalo said:
If you have an unlicensed motorcycle, maybe licensing it will smooth things out for you.

I wish it was that easy.

Yeah... technically I'm good and under the limits of a Class 3.

Behavior is what is being controlled here.

Like I said elsewhere... it's like telling a kid on a BMX bike:

"Okay, you can ride your bicycle but no wheelies, bunny hops or jumping off curbs because we must be obedient to public safety."

What kid would still want to ride after that?

SafeDiscDancing said:
What kid would still want to ride after that?

One who actually likes to ride, and not just fool around like a doofus?

Back