POLICE CRACKDOWN

Chalo said:
One who actually likes to ride, and not just fool around like a doofus?

Okay... so you hate "Sport" and fun.

Got it. So we are to be driving cargo bikes at 10 mph?

cero-one-cargo-ebike-8.jpg

Sounds thrilling.

67762882_10217906164100400_4793124510960189440_n.jpg

SafeDiscDancing said:
Chalo said:
One who actually likes to ride, and not just fool around like a doofus?

Okay... so you hate "Sport" and fun.

That's not what I said; I only answered your question.

As it so happens, I don't think breaking my stuff and crashing is fun, so I ride accordingly. It seems to me that your idea of fun is getting in trouble. Good luck with that.

What is Civilization?

At root it means a people who are wise enough to obey Natural Law on their own.

Natural Law has ONLY one designated "Wrong" which is that you cannot do material (provable) harm to another innocent human being.

This means your "Rights" include EVERYTHING else.

Our "Rights" are given by divine laws which are innate to reality.

So Natural Law exists because the universe will naturally cause a reaction of REVENGE to harm done to innocence.

We know these truths to be "self evident" and they are unalienable, inalienable and inseparable from us.

No tyranny should ever attempt to overwrite Natural Law with arbitrary laws.

--------------------

:bigthumb: The "bottom line" is that tyranny is when humans invent laws out of nowhere.

SafeDiscDancing said:
The "bottom line" is that tyranny is when humans invent laws out of nowhere.

Yeah, heaven forbid someone write rules for getting along with others, to spell it out for folks who can't understand what that means. (If you don't know who I'm talking about, then....)

You want to live somewhere that car drivers get to operate any way they want? I sure don't.

And let me respond to my last post a little more...

My situation is without any doubt a case of tyranny because people are simply pulling new laws out of their ass where I live.

And this I knew all along and so I'm not surprised about this so this is more to discuss the issue.

Rich old retired people LOVE tyranny and so they can't seem to get enough rules invented to satisfy their twisted way of thinking.

We need to start calling out all these examples of tyranny and expose this more because this problem is global and not just limited to me.

In Australia the tyranny is so hardcore you are not allowed to even go anywhere.

Chalo said:
Yeah, heaven forbid someone write rules...

You prove my point.

Law is supposed to be based upon Natural Law.

That's the American concept.

That's freedom by definition.

It's like you are (somehow) entirely unaware of the ideas that define Civilization.

Tyranny is NOT Civilization because the tyrants want conformity... basically slaves.

Civilization is when free people choose to obey Natural Law which I do.

Is any of this sinking in?

SafeDiscDancing said:
Is any of this sinking in?

Yeah, it seems you're into navel gazing and not getting along with others. Big surprise how that works out, right?

SafeDiscDancing said:
Well, I did stop doing the specific parking lot I was asked to avoid and for a year now never went back.

But my ebike was designed as a "Sport Bike" with wide tires with excellent grip and very strong brakes and it handles like a dream.

So the "purpose" was fun.

Why would I want an ebike for pragmatic transportation?
?? I don't know. Do you like riding ebikes? I mean, mine is certainly not a "sport bike" like yours but it will hit 40mph and I ride it quite often.

It sounds like what you are saying is that it's not worth it to you to ride it unless you can go really fast and skid around. If so, then why not just take it to a track? There are plenty of tracks around that will let you go as fast as you like.
This gets back to Natural Law which defines:
"The only wrong is to do material harm to another innocent human being. Everything not a wrong is a right."
So if our divine right is to do ANYTHING that does not harm others why shouldn't I be allowed fun? Pursuit of happiness?
Well, if you really enjoy drinking and driving, you'll end up in jail - because history has shown that driving drunk leads to very material harm to other innocent human beings, even if you don't harm someone on that particular attempt. And even if that is your definition of 'pursuit of happiness.' And even if you are certain that you are an excellent drunk driver. Many things are illegal because they pose a serious risk of harm to others, and society is not willing to let you keep trying until you do kill someone.
Why stop people having fun who aren't hurting anyone?
Like I said, take it to a track! That way you can do whatever you want, and you won't injure anyone else.

In fact, some bicycle enthusiasts come to it after losing their motor vehicle driver's license due to multiple DUIs.

donn said:
In fact, some bicycle enthusiasts come to it after losing their motor vehicle driver's license due to multiple DUIs.

No DUI for me no.

I like fun and freedom... these days it is under heavy attack.

I mean come on look at what is happening in the world... the tyranny wants the peasants dead.

Is this not obvious?... are we totally unable to connect the dots?

We are in a world where people are so foolish they believe the "official narrative" with no individual Critical Thinking.

But my attitude is "Hey if the stupid frocks want to die then let them do it."

Lucifer does not care and I know Lucifer very well.

I am no dumb ass.

SafeDiscDancing said:
Maybe move out here after you are done there, then. I ride overpowered ebikes all the time and no one is attacking me.

JackFlorey said:
Maybe move out here, then. I ride overpowered ebikes all the time and no one is attacking me.

It's not about power in my situation.

People are watching.

They are looking at my behavior and when during a solemn lockdown condition I act as though it's total bullshit the tyranny puts it's power into place to erase me.

Power is power.

Most people are entirely clueless about how power works and so when I try to explain anything they will see it in a way that is nonsense.

You literally need to know how things work.

Trust me in that I know... and can literally feel... this shit.

Sometimes I ask myself "Do people actually not feel this?"

SafeDiscDancing said:
when during a solemn lockdown condition I act as though it's total bullshit
Ah. I think I see the problem here.

When you put other people at risk - especially the sort of at-risk people you might see at, say, a "little retirement community" - then people will tend to see you in a not-so-flattering light, and hope that the police act to reduce the risk you pose to them.

Again, you see the same sort of thing when some college age guy in a neighborhood drives drunk through streets where kids are playing. The people may start calling the police on him. It's not about "power." It's not about "cracking down on his enjoyment." It's not that your neighbors hate freedom. It's not about police implementing "a kind of punishment" to "equalize his suffering." It's about people who are concerned for their own safety, and the safety of their loved ones.

And THAT is not something you can move away from. Do that to any group of people and they will react the same way.

JackFlorey said:
who are concerned for their own safety

That is the driving force.

A typical automobile weighs two TONS and the ebike is maybe 100 lbs plus the rider.

So yes... the ebike is very scary just like the "Scary Air" we have these days. I'm terrified !!!

Fabio Quartararo (pronounced [kwartaˈraːro]; born 20 April 1999), nicknamed El Diablo, is a French Grand Prix motorcycle rider racing in MotoGP for Monster Energy Yamaha MotoGP. Having won the 2021 MotoGP World Championship, he is the reigning title holder.

Prior to his Grand Prix career, Quartararo won six Spanish junior championship titles, including successive CEV Moto3 titles in 2013 and 2014. Due to his successes at a young age, he has been tipped for "big things",[2] even being compared to multiple time world champion Marc Márquez,[3][4] and set various age records during his progress up to World Championship level. He failed to meet the high expectations in the Moto3 and Moto2 World Championships, but made the move up to MotoGP with Petronas Yamaha SRT, and finished as rookie of the year in 2019 with seven podiums and 5th place in the overall standings. After collecting 3 victories in the compressed 2020 season, Quartararo moved up to the Yamaha Factory Racing Team for 2021 replacing Valentino Rossi, and managed to win the championship in his first season collecting 5 victories and 10 podiums.

-----------------

Oh yes, we clearly need to ban this type of person. We cannot allow El Diablo to rule... no.... that must be blocked.

Patrick-McGoohan-in-The-Prisoner.jpg

This is my real situation and in a sense this is who I am.

In fact I actually resemble this character physically though I am older and more gray now.

I know my prison and know my capacity for freedom within it but I would like to escape.

At this time there is no escape because my 87 year old mother must pass away first.

SafeDiscDancing said:

I mean come on look at what is happening in the world... the tyranny wants the peasants dead.

Is this not obvious?... are we totally unable to connect the dots?

We are in a world where people are so foolish they believe the "official narrative" with no individual Critical Thinking.

But my attitude is "Hey if the stupid frocks want to die then let them do it."

Lucifer does not care and I know Lucifer very well.

I am no dumb ass.

From what you’re saying I disagree. But prove me wrong and post evidence of this conspiracy. Is the virus fake?

SafeDiscDancing said:
Oh yes, we clearly need to ban this type of person. We cannot allow El Diablo to rule... no.... that must be blocked.
?? Sounds like he races . . . on tracks. Do the same and the cops will stop hassling you. Simple! Be like El Diablo, not the local drunk driver.

Ahh, I wondered why you lived in such a place. Taking care of mom is worth it, so good for you for doing that for her.

On the other hand, it must be kind of nice to live where there are a few less bullets flying around.

Hummina Shadeeba said:
But prove me wrong and post evidence

Sure. Easy.

image11-3-1024x636.png

Critical Thinking means:

1) Grammar (the evidence)
2) Logic (individual thinking outside peer pressure)
3) Rhetoric (your free speech to communicate a rational theory)

So all I can do is point to the data.

You can independently confirm this. Or... as many do... you can simply ignore the data and fall into the comfort of assurances from people who pose as experts.

Sometimes it's good to remind yourself that guys like Dr. Fauci were heading the AIDS programs back in the 1980's and he was the spokesman that repeated over and over:

"AZT is the cure for HIV and is safe and effective."

Let your own thinking decide.

Failed: logic, and rhetoric.

Rhetoric: failed to present any argument at all. But making some assumptions given the graphic ...

Logic: Vaccines don't prevent heart attacks, and as more people get a vaccine, the number of heart attacks among the vaccinated is bound to increase.

Your interest in critical thinking is commendable, but your aptitude for it is not strong enough for you to rely on that alone.

If a conspiracy approach appeals to you, think about this: who benefits from the fight against public health initiatives? Who benefits from prolonging the pandemic? Don't kid yourself that no one does.

donn said:
Failed: logic, and rhetoric.

Critical Thinking is not a team sport.

All I can do is shine the light towards the evidence.

You must take the evidence and resolve it in your own logic.

Why the rise?

Is it all fake?

These are the questions you must ask yourself to resolve lingering doubts.

SafeDiscDancing said:
All I can do is shine the light towards the evidence.
You must take the evidence and resolve it in your own logic.
Why the rise? Is it all fake?
Nope. Some are, of course. But ever since anti-vaxxers have pointed out that VAERS is a way to "stick it to The Man" people have been reporting everything they can to VAERS to build their case. Going bald? That gets reported. Bad breath? That gets reported. Your 90 year old grandpa died of a heart attack? That gets reported.

If everyone who died six months after getting a vaccine reported it in VAERS (which they are free to do) then you'd see 2.5 million deaths reported to VAERS in 2021 alone. About 22% of the people in the US identify as anti-vaxxers. So if every anti-vaxxer reported one death of someone they knew to VAERS you would get ~ 550,000 deaths in VAERS. Add in all those "I'm going bald" claims and yes, that 800,000 makes sense for a vaccine that, so far, has caused four deaths.

Again, don't fall for the VAERS scam. A lot of people would like you to, because their political power depends on it. Don't be gullible.
https://www.mcgill.ca/oss/article/covid-19-critical-thinking-health/dont-fall-vaers-scare-tactic

JackFlorey said:
Again, don't fall for the VAERS scam.

Try to imagine how your theory must play out.

You are saying 800 thousand people acted like trolls and spammed the VARS database?

Really?

I mean everyone has a theory but that seems implausible to me.

Definitely a theory though. And we all are allowed independent thinking... or at least we once were.

Oh I know... it was the Russians again. Thousands of Russian trolls sabotaged the VARS database.

That's it !!!

There's nothing wrong with the VAERS data, it's your head where the error occurs. You misinterpret it, as you have been led by others to do. You mistake this for critical thinking.

Back