Removing LVC on 60V sine wave controller (help needed)

jthesupreme

1 µW
KakaoTalk_20200817_124035997_01.jpg
KakaoTalk_20200817_124123418.jpg

This is the controller I have from my electric scooter Ultron-T128(also known as T109 or Vincent).
I have a 60V 82AH Tesla 21700 battery installed on it, which gives me a very good discharge and driving mileage.

Here is the problem.

This controller has LVC at 52V. When the voltage reaches 52V when riding, it will slow the speed(reduce the power output from controller). The thing is, because it is a 82AH battery, I still have about 20AH remaining at 52V, and the controller won't let me use it all the way down to 48V or less. I googled and googled and found this site where I found LVC removal can be done through messing with the resistors. When I tried to open the controller to take a look, I found it is not fixed by bolts and nuts, but rather a iron plate which I have no idea how to take them out and disassemble the PCB from the aluminium case.

Does anyone recognize this controller? Do you know how to disassemble them? Are there any information on which resistors I should mess with? Any advices are welcome. I really hope to remove LVC on this thing. Thanks in advance.

Hey there JMan. I am new to the scene, and I am hoping to gain as much general info around these topics as possible. Firstly, What LCD are you running? MiniMotors EYE, JP? And what is the minimum LVC value it allows you to set in your P1 setting?

Back