Sabvoten 72150 giving "BRAKE" Error on MQCON app. Cannot clear. Help in finding a solution please!

johnnydoc44

10 µW
I am having a problem with my Stealth clone. Sabvoten 72150 with a 42kwh battery and QS12k motor. I get 26 blinks on the controller which means BRAKE issue. Also, the MQCON app shows same. I don't find any issues with the wiring for the brake wires. I'm at a loss. EVerthing seems to work except throttle due to error code.

Did the system ever work?

If so, what happened between the time it worked and the time it did not?

Do the brake switches actually function correctly? (as measured with a multimeter, with or without being connected to the controller)

Is there a kickstand sensor, and is that wired to the ebrakes?

Did the system ever work?

If so, what happened between the time it worked and the time it did not?

Do the brake switches actually function correctly? (as measured with a multimeter, with or without being connected to the controller)

Is there a kickstand sensor, and is that wired to the ebrakes?
The system worked great. I got into a rainy day and think things got a little frizzy from then. I had a few hall sensor errors. But all was well. Then it died. The only wires that got bsrely wet were attached to the BMS. The controller and battery are inside main frame case and dry.
The MQCON app says brake. I unplugged the 12v brake and am trying to find the low brake line(things are very taped up from factory). I'll try until plugging that. I haven't metered anything yet. Tomorrow's goal!

I git her fixed. Turns out I had a couple of wires crossed that go to my brake sensor on the brake handles. Aftermarket brakes didn't allow me to use the original sensors so I wired them together. Last week the tape came off and I rewired them wrong. GREEN LIGHT on Sabvoten now!
Thank you for all the fast responses here. It's great to not feel all alone in this process!

Back