Small but high-powered motorized skateboard ESC, like the VESC 60HD.

Knockoi

1 µW
Currently designing a compact ESC based on the VESC V6 MK-VI.
Target ---->
Size:Card size 90X54mm(DUAL)
Power:Max 60V 340A (SINGLE Side)
Peak current:600A
I have finished the schematic drawing, hope to find a companion to help me DEBUG my PCB design!

Attachments

• 螢幕擷取畫面 2023-12-25 005939.png
    螢幕擷取畫面 2023-12-25 005939.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 3
If you haven't already, I recommend reading the various high-power/current controller design threads, mostly in the Motor Technology section (since controllers are for the motors, that's where most of that stuff is). Some of them discuss routing, busses, capacitance/inductance, layouts, etc. I won't pretend to be engineer enough to know why any of it is done a particular way, but those people apparently are. ;)

If you haven't already, I recommend reading the various high-power/current controller design threads, mostly in the Motor Technology section (since controllers are for the motors, that's where most of that stuff is). Some of them discuss routing, busses, capacitance/inductance, layouts, etc. I won't pretend to be engineer enough to know why any of it is done a particular way, but those people apparently are. ;)
Having read most of the high power wiring rules and other open source works, I would like to reconfirm the feasibility of the design by multiple parties. And looking for partners for future companies.

Attachments

• 螢幕擷取畫面 2024-01-08 075228.png
    螢幕擷取畫面 2024-01-08 075228.png
    743.2 KB · Views: 3
Back