TYPE2 to SCHUKO chargehaead (EU plug)

kartoon

10 mW
Hello community!

If you're looking for a more convenient way to charge your devices without the hassle of bulky converters, check out the Type2-schukó charging head! This little gem is perfect for anyone who needs to charge multiple devices at once, without having to worry about a waffle-making situation (we've all been there!).

Crafted from high-quality PETG and 3D printed with precision, the Type2-schuko charging head is designed to provide you with Type2-2xSchuko 2x13A 230V power with one phase. It's small, compact, and comes in several colors to fit your personal style.

We know safety is important, which is why this charging head is double insulated, so you can rest easy knowing you're not putting yourself or your devices at risk.

The best part? You can get your hands on one of these bad boys for just 110 EUR + postage. And with a lead time of only one week, you'll be back to charging your vehicle on the road without any issues in no time.

Got any questions? We're happy to help!

IMG_20230320_130313.jpgIMG_20230320_130302.jpgIMG_20230320_130325.jpgIMG_20230320_130328.jpgIMG_20230320_130318.jpg

Last edited:
Any update on the tig torch , if its a no go then no biggie , i'm just super interested in it.

Any update on the tig torch , if its a no go then no biggie , i'm just super interested in it.

I think you have the wrong thread. This thread is about a "TYPE2 to SCHUKO chargehaead (EU plug)".

Looks similar to the one I bought at 13A Type 2 to schuko.

Not sure why more people haven't cought up to it yet but this thing allows for example charging ebike from certain street EV chargers (can find a map on certain EV charging apps). I have used it on podpoint chargers in London and gone on journeys from London to Margate charging with an adapter like this and finding spots using the apps.
Its doable but not entirely mainstream yet.

How much does this "charging head" cost?

Back