WIN today I was a 9kW ebike racer vs 125cc tunning smoke stuff..

batteryGOLD

100 W
This is some real thing ebike +9kW!
Check this pics..
https://ibb.co/YLTf1hK
https://ibb.co/qkZKhCy

load full resolution content for more datails

This is a old model Qulbix downhill ebike 9kW rear motor. Maxxis front tyre! great!!
This thing do crazy amount of acceleration, 3 modes, eco, normal, boost can go to 120A peak, adjustable to 150A peak
At a 20S battery 30Q battery

I fixed repaired 20S9P samsung battery, 3 dead blocks, 27new cells in it! plus high current bms.

The fun thing. I was doing a very uphill road testing and a crazy moto tunning smoke bike was lelf behind at this road uphill!
I pull full throttle, just at normal mode 100A! but boost boost can got up to 150A at a 84V battery system (20S high drain 30Q cells)
I lost race at down road, tha smoke rider went to +110km/h and this ebike limited to 85km/h...

it's a win or a lose???

Sounds like fun but not surprised. I had someone try my bike (was running about 6kw nominal) and probably making about 4.5kw of power and they figured it had similar acceleration to their 450cc dirt bike.

john61ct said:
controller?

and what is "tunning"?

controller dont know.but main display has a lot of settings, including setting boost mode up to 150A. plus current curve, regenerative settings etc etc..
I used boost mode 120A and is some crazy! but after 20min massive accelerations samsung battery got very hot! maybe because I keep pushing 120A every time at this boost mode!
Last time I was almost killed by this bike! because doing wheelie. The bike throw me down back to road. Great to be alive safe! wheelies never more with this kind of ebike!

"and what is "tuning"?"--> its a modified 125cc honda or yamaha moto.. means "lots of power.." at cost of lots of sound and many smoke.. but some people just like gasoline because motor mechanism,sound ,vibrations and performance.. countdown days..

Anyway, moto 125cc is from small business company next to our place, they used to have lots of gasoline stuff motos, but today they received first electric scooters packs.. Are they facing reality to change from gas to electric?

The company I work for is all electric veicules, near to that gas motos veicules company. So every day market competition
Gasoline is still a classic stuff with great value. soon we all go electric.
But maybe you should keep some classic Vespa..

pwd said:
Sounds like fun but not surprised. I had someone try my bike (was running about 6kw nominal) and probably making about 4.5kw of power and they figured it had similar acceleration to their 450cc dirt bike.
450cc is almost impossible to catch..
But electric at acceleration cyaaa 450cc..

similar to a tesla vs ferrari.
Tesla will winn untill 100km/h but after that speed, ferrari is pulling a lot, soo bye bye Tesla

electric vs gas, two different parallel realities (parallel universes?!..)

What BMS did you choose? Daly seems pretty popular around the internet, I assume mostly because of the price and availability.

Back