Cortina Ecomo Crush

Gradje

1 µW
Hello,

I am wondering if there are people here that are familiar with the Ebike from Cortina. The Ecomo crush in my case.
Ive bought this ebike and having alot of fun with it. There is 1 small problem though which is that I cant seem to manage to gain a steady 25km/h speed.

Therefor I am wondering if it is possible to get into the "advanced" settings of this ebike to maybe adjust some settings for or perform some calibrations on the ebike.

I have already asked my local bikestore that also does maintenance, but they ask rediculous prices for it, so I am wondering if I am able to do this myself.

My Questions in this are:
1. Is it possible to perform calibrations by myself?
2. How do I enter these "advanced" settings?

Trust me I have searched the interwebs myself for hours on this matter but I cant seem to find any documentation on this matter.
thanks already for reading and hopefully alot of help!

Yours, Marco (from Holland).

If you'd tell us where you are located, that might help us direct you to members in your general area who might be more familiar with your bike. Netherlands?

Yes, I have stated that I am from Holland after I signed the thread off with my name.

Ah, I see, sorry. I had to look up the bike because I'd never heard of it. All the results were in Dutch, so I drew a conclusion.

I think you're going to need to find someone in your country to help you.

Different bikes use different methods. Yours has an LED display (?), so there are no settingslet alone advanced ones.

First step would be to look in the controller's compartment to see if there's a pair of white wires or an adjustavle pot.

Back