500 watt e-Ratt

Damn...that is some ghetto kit mate :-|
I think it might need some duct tape for good measure though and-->

ghetto_rat_bike.jpg

Good work anywayz mate, whats the uhm...speed like amd how far she get on a charge?
Whats the pooch think of the transport? Im guessing he likes it, beats walking hehe
Kim

CoffeeLuke said:
maintains 35 kph donno the range of these new batts butt my old ones got me bout 1 3/4 hrs or bout 45 ks

DAMN!!!11oneone 1 3/4 hrs or bout 45 ks I will be happy if i get half the distance your getting, superb mate ;)

Yep, that's a sixer fo-sho.
file.php
file.php
file.php
file.php
file.php
file.php

Major points for bungees, battcase & plexi... the fork-saddle mount, the multitone paint... jeeze, there's a lot to like...

:mrgreen:

TylerDurden said:
Yep, that's a sixer fo-sho.
file.php
file.php
file.php
file.php
file.php
file.php

Major points for bungees, battcase & plexi... the fork-saddle mount, the multitone paint... jeeze, there's a lot to like...

:mrgreen:

The basket, the trailer lights and the controllor in a plastic juice flask are details you'd have to see in person.
It's a highly evolved machine.

Accessories can make a vehicle like this more than just eye candy. With the addition of the dog cage trailer it becomes downright indispensable.

trailer%2Bbike.jpg

Think about it, there is your burglar alarm, chick magnet (forget the bike), and best friend all in one, with you wherever you travel. Hard to beat that.

Niiiice mate...uhm the tent looks like its in a vege garden? you aren't a hippy type that lives in your garden are you buddy (not that theres anything wrong with that...kinda cool actually, I have always wanted to build a Tipee in my back garden, just cant find a squaw to keep me company) Anymore e-bikes on the drawing table mate?

AussieJester said:
Niiiice mate...uhm the tent looks like its in a vege garden? . . . Anymore e-bikes on the drawing table mate?

Drawing table at the Ratt Werx?
Under the porch maybe.

Latest project I spied was solar panels for the dog trailer.

Back