$1 Lithium Ion Cells (3200 mAh LG18650MH1) [USA BASED]

About 2500 cells left.

We're getting more but in already assembled packs, so maybe you guys would be interested in those.

The cells will have some leftover nickel, very small amounts, so if you guys want some clean cells let me know asap before they're gone

About 2500 cells left.

We're getting more but in already assembled packs, so maybe you guys would be interested in those.

The cells will have some leftover nickel, very small amounts, so if you guys want some clean cells let me know asap before they're gone
Sorry to hear some almost smoothbrains literally sabotaged your business for a short period of time. PayPal can be quite PITA when you’re a seller and buyers do such terrible things. I’m honestly surprised ES isn’t banning them since they used ES to defame your business with zero relevant evidence except perhaps maybe a phone line that was out of service for a couple of hours.

Is this something you plan on doing regularly in the long term or is this a “one time” thing until your supply dries up?

I don’t need cells at this moment, I have some medical bills to pay but boy that price is tempting once I pay off the last $500 on this bill.

Forgive me if this was already covered but I don’t think I saw it, do you have any capacity testing results? Or results from a customer. I know it’s a no no to use different model cells in a pack but if I did a 24V powerwall with 120P packs I could use the 360 MJ1’s I have for 3 and the other 4 could be MH1’s. My cells test around 3300mAh at the lowest and about 120 of them are 3400mAh. AC IR is 28-29.5 milliohms. Probably similar enough to MH1’s to use together. Worst case I could have a giant 12V pack of MJ’s and buy even more MH’s to make more P packs for a 24V or 48V powerwall. My dad could use the 3S pack for his camper as a backup for his fridge in case someone tries to run the Air Conditioning too long and drops the LiFePO4 batteries too low.

Is this something you plan on doing regularly in the long term or is this a “one time” thing until your supply dries up?
We're thinking it's gonna be pretty consistent. We're signing a year long lease in a regulation compliant warehouse and working on importing other types of batteries as well. The used lithium business is booming in US so there's a lot of room to grow.
Forgive me if this was already covered but I don’t think I saw it, do you have any capacity testing results?
Yeah, I've posted some pics above, they all test at least 3100mah, we give a 95% capacity guarantee. If it's less then we either refund or replace.

About the different cell batteries - you can use different cells for different batteries and then just connect them in parallel but the batteries have to be made with the same cells for good practice. MH1 won't match with MJ1 in one battery pack. Or at least it won't be good practice, more like a gamble.

Back