2.4Ghz Mini Remote

OKP, that link you posted I had printed a week or 2 ago, and its WAY TOO SMALL! haha, I repeat it is scaled wrong and does not fit the gt2b circuit board by about 25%

FYI the scale on the STL FILE IS OFF by an unknown amount and its not a metric to inches conversion. the controller is like 70% size

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback. I have corrected the scale, but haven't tested it yet. You could find the solidworks files on thingiverse if you want to make any change.

I think Yuneec's Remote Control from their E-Board looks like it could be fun to use. I've been thinking about building one of my own as an alternative to all the GT3B's and all the nunchuks out there.
The whole concept of using a slider to control the speed sounds more convenient and more precise than the pistol trigger or the joystick approach.

Has anyone tried the Yunec (or any other remote with a slider) for speed control of a longboard yet? How was it?
Their controller is 80 bucks on their website btw. Shouldn't be too hard to get a 2,4G receiver and an arduino to feed the right signals to the ESC.

remote_usb.jpg

The boosted remote is awkward. The 2.4 mini with trigger is nice. I forget what it's called but the slider remote that
some call the steez felt safest to me

Hummina Shadeeba said:
The boosted remote is awkward. The 2.4 mini with trigger is nice. I forget what it's called but the slider remote that
some call the steez felt safest to me

You mean this one?

4b56f860aa5396ce345df3c1b35e404d364a0a1d.gif

dannydoyle2 said:
I think Yuneec's Remote Control from their E-Board looks like it could be fun to use. I've been thinking about building one of my own as an alternative to all the GT3B's and all the nunchuks out there.
The whole concept of using a slider to control the speed sounds more convenient and more precise than the pistol trigger or the joystick approach.

Has anyone tried the Yunec (or any other remote with a slider) for speed control of a longboard yet? How was it?
Their controller is 80 bucks on their website btw. Shouldn't be too hard to get a 2,4G receiver and an arduino to feed the right signals to the ESC.

remote_usb.jpg

I really wish someone would incorporate the slider.

I have owned/do own an E-go and a Marbel. I have owned an Evolve Carbon and Bamboo but I really dislike the trigger control. Actually flipped the evolve remote over when using it and controlled the throttle with my thumb.

The Marbel remote had the best slider feel, the E-go remote is the best out of them all, IMO. The E-go remote communicates board battery status, remote battery status, errors and it just feels nice in your hand.

Hi there! I've got the same mini remote but I've got into a problem.

Im having a fvt 120 6s esc and when Im trying to set the throttle position (for forward and reverse) nothing really happens.. It has binded with the receiver because if I switch off the remote the receiver light shuts off too.. although the strange thing is .. if I hold the trigger in forward position the motor does start to spin but it is uncontrollable..

Will try to make a video perhaps someone has encountered something similar.. btw I'm running now from 3s, I hope that's not the reason why this is happening.. Will wire it for 6s tomorrow, will see if that helps..

---

I've read the manual for FVT remote controller throttle range calibration, I get the correct beeps.. but not when I'm holding the trigger in forward or reverse position..

IF someone can walk me through this that would be great!

As of now Im doing it as follows:

Turn on remote controller. (throttle trim is set to low / left side)
Turn on esc / receiver, while holding the SET button
Hear the beeping sound of the motor, release the SET button
Push the remote trigger forward, press the SET button - AND - nothing happens..

---
I also tried to hold the trigger in reverse position (forward) while turning on the esc, but that did not help either..

Any help would be great!

Do other people have trouble wit he steez brakes? They don't modulate for me, if I am hard braking I can't go back to soft braking but have to release the brakes and then go soft. Very annoying going downhills

Back