2009 EVT 168 Brake Pads

granolaboy

100 W
Hey ya'll,

Just wondering if anyone knows replacement parts for the EVT 168 brake pads. This is the newer version with the brushless motor.

I found this thread for the 4000e:

http://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=47296

Not sure if these are the same pads as for mine...the scoot in the thread has the brushed motor, so I'm guessing it's different.

Just wondering if anyone has replaced theirs and know suitable replacements. I'd love to just order some online and do the swap when they show up, but failing that, I'll just take them off and go to a local scooter/motorcycle shop and see if they can match them.

I'm pretty sure the 168 is just a Yamaha knock-off...I park next to yamaha scoots every day that look identical.

Front brakes are critical. Close might not be good enough. If they're compatible, good find!

Hello,

Just a little note to say that my 2010 EVT 4000e has the brushless motor and controller as well.

I'm happy to see that the 168 and 4000e both use the same disc brake pads front and rear. Makes basic maintenance on these rapidly disappearing scooters a little less mysterious.

I have been looking for a replacement battery pack for my scooter for a year, but cannot find something at what I consider a reasonable cost. How is the battery in your scooter holding up, granolaboy?

Best,

Sylvan

Back