24 volt mid drive gng ( twenty four volt gng mid drive)

has anyone had any experience with this 24 volt mid drive? has anyone modified the gear ratio to lowering them on this thing by chaning out the sprockets?
what kind of speed is it? how many amps does it pull....just curious...

and as always i thank you guys for entertaining my questions....

i haven't had much success in finding out the gear ratio for the bike yet...i was curious if anybody had any info on the double reduction one. this is the non belt...i believe the old one....i believe it has an unite type motor and a gear reduction and then a chain reduciton.
curious if anybody had any success with this one...

it looks like it is using a 25 chain on the the chain reduction from motorized gear reduction. noticed sickbike and ebay had a bunch of sick sprockets with 72 etc teeth on it...i belive the stock sprocket is 45 or so....that would get the gearing down...

hey so anyone have experience with the double reduction gng? non belt driven one...especially in the 24 volt areana???or even 36 or 48?.....

hey so did you pull the trigger....the more i read endless sphere the more knowledge i gain and then 1000 other questions always pop up that i can't answer........i am hovering around this gng first gen....24volt i think controller is around 19 amps or something....i believe they are selling a triple chainring now.....like the cyclone kit...which looks kinda cool....i want to say around 200 bucks probably to your door in the freeworld...just for triple chainring...one chainring for motor and then two other chainrings for diffferent gear ratio driving bike....my question how waterproof is this thing? it looks like if it rains you could get some serious water in it..especially if the rubber mounted connecters/orings that the red and black wires comes out....seems like you would need to make some kind of plastic shell for it....especially if you were to take it offroad as the name suggests....

Back