D-Man

100 kW

Do tell.

Running over a windshield-looking piece of polycarbonate doesn't count as going through the windshield :p

Man thats better the stuff on www.rotten.com. NICCCEEE!!! but really what happened?

The seat looks pretty good even though the stitches are pretty crooked/uneven...better than I could do, for sure. 8)

Thanks. Some are crooked. I lost concentration a few times and was loosing patience not knowing if it was going to fit. :)

Actually the Hobo fairing was more of a beer belly type fairing. The bulge was bigger at the bottom due to higher temp there.

I've vac-formed Vivak and Polycarb. Big difference. Vivak forms nicer, gets nice and saggy. Polycarb not as saggy, but still works. Polycarb is much, much stronger. I tried to form 1/4 polycarb one time, didn't work very well, maybe the heat wasn't high enough or I didn't let it soak at that temp long enough.

If you could do 1/8" polycarb, I bet that would make a wicked strong fairing. I've always wondered why they don't do something to beef up the edge a bit, but there's probably a good reason for not doing it.

Katou

Back