• Howdy! we're looking for donations to finish custom knowledgebase software for this forum. Please see our Funding drive thread

40152 Headway battery from GBK

fourbanger

100 W
Wouldn't mind some opinions on this battery pack from greenbikekit.com

Thinking of pairing it with a BBS02 750, possibly even a DD in addition at some later date.

I like fact that it's solderless as I can't quite decide yet where/how I'd like to mount the thing and would like to be able to experiment with different configurations.

I'm asking for thoughts and not just buying the stupid thing because at that price it *almost* seems too cheap.

Thanks for any input, again. :)

I have opened a bmsbattery headway pack before and the build quality was respectable. Also worth noting is I managed to squeeze out 11Ah out of claimed 12Ah after 3 years of service.
The only issue is, the supplied wiring is just long enough for the original configuration, so if you wanna reconfigure it, you need to replace the wires with longer ones and crimp on new eyelets.

I can SO deal with that. Sounds like a good service life, and I guess headways are headways no matter where they come from, but I'm a cynic, and can't help but question a good deal when I see one...

Thanks.

Back