A2B 26 inch hybrid bike battery Gage issue

bobcan

1 µW
I have bought A2B hybreed built in controller in the hub without battery. Connected after market battery. Bike started working on PAS but the battery Gage shows empty. Speedo and PAS 123 setting works. Do some one knows is anything to with the batteries2 extra pins( 0ut of 6pins 2 pins connected to positive and 2 for Negative.). Can anyone help. This bike does not have throttle. Thanks

"Fuel gauge"/battery bars displays are notoriously unreliable (and inaccurate when they do work). About half of the ones on bikes I've converted don't work, and the other half are so inaccurate and imprecise as to be not very useful at all.

The only state of charge indicator I trust is a voltmeter. You'll need to know what the relevant numbers are for your battery and voltmeter (full, empty, 50% etc.), but that's the grownup way to reckon range and capacity.

I haven't looked in a while, so don't recall if it's in there, but there are a number of A2B threads with various bits of info, including at least one battery rebuild.

Many have added a mini lcd voltage display on the handlebar, there are also throttles with a voltage display on it however the problem is all the wires that come on that throttle/voltage and sometimes ignition key adds many wires which some can find confusing. 3 wires for throttle, 2 wires for voltage and more wires for the key.

EVFITTING Thumb Throttle with LCD Display E-bike Handlebar Black Thumb Throttle Grips

Back