Again Tonight ! the Moderna MRNA RBI of the game:. Rafael Devers Red Sox win. Yankees. Su©k

You know it's still good in 2023 Shots all around !
Don't you have an MRNA RBI for your Major League team? Red Sox & Moderna again this year in every rivalry game.
Cheers
M

The MRNA Home Run as a visitor to Yankee Stadium, 'I'm glad to hit off Gerrit Cole': Raffie Devers.
Gerrit replies "I'm open for suggestions...'
OK Do it again Gerrit. One home run from Devers each year is never enough !

Last edited:
I recently went to a giants game. It was strange to see a DH and the pitch clock. I haven’t been to a game in a few years. I understand that time is money and people want more excitement in baseball, but maybe those people should’ve found a different sport to enjoy. Baseball shouldn’t be dumbed down for TV ratings. I’ll forever miss the strategic moves when the pitcher would com up to bat.

I recently went to a giants game. It was strange to see a DH and the pitch clock. I haven’t been to a game in a few years. I understand that time is money and people want more excitement in baseball, but maybe those people should’ve found a different sport to enjoy. Baseball shouldn’t be dumbed down for TV ratings. I’ll forever miss the strategic moves when the pitcher would com up to bat.
'Shutdown Baseball' " Red Sox and Yankees just played three games in under two hours and 52 minutes"

Back