Anyone using L1D4R/R4D4R det on their ebikes?

Or even thought about.
Is it worth it?
Something like the V1 overkill?
Or still too early in the game to talk about this yet?

AFAIK & have read, no one to date on ES or any other ebike forum for that matter has conquered Everest in being the first lucky recipient of a speeding ticket.
It just got me wondering if this is due to prudent preventative medicine, or we simply haven't heard & people would rather just not talk about it which is completely understandable.
Hence my deliberately avoiding any explicit mention of the subject & hope others will also refrain from using the R&L words that might show up in any casual searches by official eyes.
Perhaps it would be preferable or even necessary to move this thread into something like the E-vents forum in order to make it more conducive for open discussion?
Wouldn't mind hearing what the 'near60' club has to say, if this is even worth worrying about.
In particular from our long lost mod who's been driving this rarefied speed-zone the longest, or just to check in how his Rocky is doing, gone Li yet?

Heh Heh, in the 60's and 70's Las Cruces had exactly one motorcycle cop, who looked like porky pig on a harley the doughnut snarfer. He used to stalk the school zones to give tickets, and regularly ticketed people on bicycles exceeding the 15 mph speed for a school zone. Yeah, he was a laughingstock all right, but the tickets stuck. His other mission in life was to ticket teenagers on motorcycles, riding on the street to a gas station, or from the house to the desert a block or two. You'd outrun his harley in the dirt, and then come home later to find him at your house, having a chat with mom. :evil: He just hated dirtbikes and teenagers. He made a special trip one night, just to see me cuffed on one of my juvie busts. Made me want to puke watching him toss my room for drugs, but he got the last laugh finding 7 marajuana seeds for which I did some juvie probation.

Back