Bafang M500/M600 thread

thx . but then i need to flash motor and then i need besst tool anyway ?
Yes.. BESST is mandatory, when you want to change firmware. For setting assist levels DPC245/DPC010 and GO+ app are enough. However DPC240/DPC241 are deprecated, as well as the M500. Consider upgrading if you want to use newer features like GO+.

Yes.. BESST is mandatory, when you want to change firmware. For setting assist levels DPC245/DPC010 and GO+ app are enough. However DPC240/DPC241 are deprecated, as well as the M500. Consider upgrading if you want to use newer features like GO+.
okay thank you for the answer . assist levels are something. what else plays big role ? display firmware ? motor firmware ? how to check them ? is there any compendium about them ?

Hello everybody, could somebody please help me, I have Bafang M600 engine and tried to replace one bearing inside. Did some stupid thing and accidently cut all the wires from the torque sensor. Maybe somebody has a diagram or some wiring scheme which color cable goes to which pin in the connector. Any help would be very appreciated, even some photos if you have this part in your hands. Thank you!!

Attachments

• 20240508_115451.jpg
    20240508_115451.jpg
    752.1 KB · Views: 4
Feels like it's just red, black, gray, white, green, purple just from the wire lengths and positions:

Screenshot_20240508-184940.png

Red and black are probably just +10V and ground anyway, so you should be able to check them from turning on your controller, plugging in the connector, and using a volt meter on the cut end attached to the connector. Once those are wired back on to the sensor, the others are likely signal wires. Many torque sensors are actually combination cadence and torque sensors. Not the end of the world to swap them around until the controller is sensing turning it correctly. Having red and black right would be enough to not destroy hall sensors, I think, unless there's a separate +5V in there for them somehow.

Back