Bafang Ultra G510 - error code 11 & burnt controller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Tom,
what can i say.
This sentence:
have seen Watt Wagons is just trying to offer the best bikes they can.
is kinda strange. Tell me which company is not trying to do the best THEY CAN?:) But it doesn't matter actually.
What matters is:
who else stepped up to bring the innotrace controller to the US?
Who else is offering Kindernay?
Please tell me because i don't know - is WW an exclusive importer/distributor of Innotrace and Kindernay in US? If it is then pls stop talking about passion as we all know that business is about the MONEY and is about to be faster than others. If WW managed to sign an agreements with Innotrace and Kindernay prior others then it is because of the MONEY to be earned doing an exclusive distribution in US. I'm not 4 years old. What about you? as you said:
In any case I don't think it's an intentional misrepresentation.
and so far i can not see any changes on WW website (they can do it in 5 minutes IF they are fair). The attached screen shot was taken 5 minutes ago.
I hadn't really looked at the 1100wh battery spec but OK, it doesn't seem to be accurate (unclear if it's just an issue at high discharge).
Unclear? Read what i've stated in my previous posts: I CLAIM the Titan 'nearly' 1100 W battery based on Samsung 30Q 14S6P WILL NEVER deliver 'nearly' 1100 Wh of energy to your motor. I CLAIM it will never deliver even 1000 Wh of energy to your motor. In real life (we are living in real life, right? We are driving our REAL bicycles, right?) it will not even deliver 900 Wh of energy. Why? These 18650 cells may deliver ca 2900 mAh when discharged with 0.2 A. Do you know what 0.2 A per cell means in your 14S6P battery pack? I've already said that but maybe you don't understand it fully dear Customer. It's not bad thing! The seller should inform and warn your, right?! So 0.2 A per cell in 6 cells parallel pack means 1.2 A battery pack discharge current. In 52 V (nominal) pack it is... 62 W. Have you ever riding your bike using 62 W? Do you really think it's fair?
Do you guys claim the tests performed by lygate.dk are fraudulent? I've tested Samsung 30Q by myself when i was picking the cells for my packs. The numbers from lygate.dk are just good. Nothing more to say! Show me your tests and back your numbers.
https://lygte-info.dk/review/batteries2012/Samsung%20INR18650-30Q%203000mAh%20%28Pink%29%20UK.html

I can see now that it is worth to have a closer look at other things on WW website. Luna as well. When i find time. I'm the CUSTOMER AND I HAVE THE RIGHT TO NOT TO BE FOOLED. I HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE PROPERLY INFORMED. I HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE TREATED FAIR.
Do I really require so much?

Attachments

• ww8.PNG
    ww8.PNG
    41.7 KB · Views: 554
Ok so besides this particular pack what issues do you have with the company? All I can say is I love the new controller. And thanks for posting a warning on EBR. Let's see how many customers chime in with how wronged they have been. :D

I don't need even one. I asked you if you are ok to receive 15% (or more than 15%) less money for your work? What i want is well informed Customers. Again: is it really too much. The issues? You can read it in my previous posts. I tried to be clear. Mr. WW is gone because he apparently doesn't have balls to tell the Customers the truth. His website is still telling lies. Simple as that. I can back up my statements with no problem. I'm asking for REAL numbers and WW doesn't want to reveal them. Ride your bike, be happy. I have no problem with it.
I asked if you know if WW is exclusive distributor of Innotrace and Kinerdnay in US? I don't want to hear 'how hard it is to introduce something to the market'. Nobody is forcing WW to do it. Other companies would be happy, don't worry about that. But if WW signed exclusive distribution it means only money, money, money in the mind:D:D
I'm the CUSTOMER AND I HAVE THE RIGHT TO NOT TO BE FOOLED. I HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE PROPERLY INFORMED. I HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE TREATED FAIR.

They are the exclusive North America distributor for the controller. They made the investment to get UL certification so seems fair they should get something in return no?

As far as kindernay I don't believe so. They simply took the initiative to offer it. Just an example of them making it happen.

bogus105 said:
I'm the CUSTOMER AND I HAVE THE RIGHT TO NOT TO BE FOOLED. I HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE PROPERLY INFORMED. I HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE TREATED FAIR.
What have you bought from them ?
If you have bought anything, are singling out WW but not other vendors for the same thing, then you have an agenda.

Here’s what you need to do
1. What other vendors sell the same pack and claim 1100 wh? Luna does from your post. Where is your post about Luna ?
2. Where’s your post about all other battery vendors because guess what- cells will have varying capacity. We are well versed with that.

You need to be reported and banned from the forums. Singling out a vendor for a text issue when other vendors do the same thing is unacceptable in the forum.

spinningmagnets please note this poster bogus105. I’m pretty sure that singling out vendors, calling them names is against the forum rules.

Is it against the rules to tell the truth? :shock: :shock:
Have you read what i told about Luna? Their battery will not deliver claimed energy as well BUT they are using higher capacity cells. Check it your self. However in reality batteries from BOTH companies will not deliver claimed energy to the motor. Don't believe me. Just check it.
The forum is the correct place to SPEAK about ALL aspects of electric bikes INCLUDING warnings to help others from being fooled by sellers. NO MATTER WHO IS THE SELLER. If someone would be fooled by i.e. aliexpress seller there will be an alert here on the forum to warn others. When i'm raising the problem with US seller - 'oooh, ahhhh', 'how dare you!', 'it was so hard to introduce it' etc...
I planned to buy something from them but i resigned because after investigation the claim parameters will NEVER be delivered with their product. What is wrong telling about it? Tell me?

I really do not see any attack on you.
Mr. Admin - please explain me why can't I tell the truth regarding any seller if there is an obvious overrating of the product.
We are here to share the knowledge, to share the experience and to help others.
Thank you.

It started out that you were upset that Watt Wagons was reselling the Exess bike and took too much credit for the Innotrace controller. Seems pretty clear you just don't like the company, which is fine, at least own up to having more of an agenda than a good faith discussion about a battery rating.

I have an Exess HP-E180 with an Innotrace (Archon) controller with a "bogus" over-rated 21ah 35E battery from another vendor & couldn't care less whether it's 1100wh (or 900wh) or if it will only recharge 500 times. To those of us who actually RIDE electric bikes & don't obsess over useless data points, what matters is the range & power the battery provides....in my case 40 VERY FAST miles. Whether or not the battery will deteriorate in 500 cycles is of no concern either as I do 100 partial charges/year & intend to replace the battery with an improved technology in a year or 2 anyway.

I bought the bike last year from Exess in Germany before Watt Wagons began importing them & have spoken to Pushkar & will do business with him in the future & have recommended a friend to buy a bike from him. The Exess is a great bike & WW bringing them into the US is a real plus to anyone who wants one & doesn't want to deal with importation issues.

What is more troubling is some anorak's vendetta character assassination of a vendor who he has probably never had contact with.
The fact that WW is bringing in great products from Europe & is now being subjected to abuse & may just decide stop & this will be of far greater harm to the ES community than over-rating a stupid battery. This hobby is about the FUN & if you can't see the difference between battery stats & getting gypped out of 15% of one's pay; I really feel sorry for you because you've missed the whole point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back