• Howdy! we're looking for donations to finish custom knowledgebase software for this forum. Please see our Funding drive thread

Bestech d131 instruction?

20150526_185149_zpszhvyhfju.jpg

Also does anyone know why I have no c- solder pad?

the first wire in the 9 pin plug is the B0 wire and goes to the bottom of the first cell, then B1 goes to the top of the 1st cell, B2 to the top of the 2nd cell..... up to B24.

Thanks a bunch dmun, im sure im asking quesions previously answered but I couldnt find anything about the missing c pad on goog.

they have changed their design so this is new and nobody has asked about it before.

now all of the mosfets they could fit on the power board pcb are being used to handle the output current so i bet they have upped the output rating to 200A.

I just received my BMS from them same design but still very confusing to me iam running 20s setup but it only have 20 white wire shouldn't there be 21 to wire to battery? Balance lead? Iam running HK lipo pack by the way.

agnius was the first to point out that they have eliminated the B0 sense wire and now use the B- battery lead for B0 which is missing from the sense wire plug.

your BMS should now show that the first sense wire is labeled B1 and it goes to the top of cell #1.

there is no longer a B0 lead to the bottom of cell #1.

Thanks dnmun for making this clear. I have to order a BMS and it needs to be for 10S but the same principles apply.
otherDoc

you can use a BMS for 13S and just use the first 10S channels. no need to have to order one limited to 10S.

they keep the standard ones stocked i expect and have to build the ones of shorter series length as a special order each time. but they may keep stocks of shorter lengths but i recommend buying the one with the longest form factor they stock so you can expand it later if you decide to up the voltage. price is the same i think. it may change a little but not much since the cost of the parts is small compared to the other variables.

but this is kinda just conjecture on my part since i don't really know how they manage stock parts. i am amazed that they actually allow any regular dufous to order a BMS with some non standard balancing voltage and LVC and HVC. they do this for only a 2 qty minimum order too.

Back