Board Suspension?

The seimic isnt really a suspension truck. It's more like a mountainboard truck.

I'm interested in the avenue truck though. I was wondering when those were going to be available. Would be really nice on a sturdy pintail. I may have to try some.

The Avenues have my attention too. Almost seems too good to be true. I'm concerned that because they're so new, we don't know how they hold up over time. It's scary to think about that little piece of metal warping or breaking in the middle of a ride.

drmacgyver said:
The Avenues have my attention too. Almost seems too good to be true. I'm concerned that because they're so new, we don't know how they hold up over time. It's scary to think about that little piece of metal warping or breaking in the middle of a ride.

Well to put your mind at ease the suspension part is titanium I believe. It wont warp or bend and should hold up to abuse.

Don't use suspension its way to much monkey motion, use rubber shock riser pads. Search on amazon, they take the edge off bumps

Block944 said:
Don't use suspension its way to much monkey motion, use rubber shock riser pads. Search on amazon, they take the edge off bumps

Risers suck. If I had to ride with my longboard a foot off the ground I'd take suspension anyday. The main reason anyone uses risers at all is because they couldn't figure out a low profile solution for their electronics or their motor mounts aren't adjustable.

Back