Brushless dual 6kw ALIEN Power system - electric longboard

the dual 3KW Version 2 is in progress!!
I've missed the awsome power and range of the Hyper Ev so its having a rebuild!!
Its going to have new trucks,90mm wheels,new modular battery boxes that look a lot neater..,new mini hand controller,new kill switch..so pretty much everything new!!
Mocking it up now and all the parts are here except my RC receiver ,so just a load of soldering to do really..

IMG_1869_zpsbd4d5b29.jpg

IMG_1870_zps43e9f306.jpg

IMG_1871_zpsab54933e.jpg

beetbocks said:
Land speed record alert!!!!
I've just been out for a run up and down 'steep' hills with ease!!! The ESC was just warm to the touch!!! And I've set a new speed record for me anyway!!! 42mph on a rubbish deck and no pads and I was on about 50-60 % throttle (no lie) Bruno your an electronic genius!!!... I bow to you... I suppose my drive system helped a bit as well!! :D
It beats snowboarding in the cold!!!!
c7b493031d34e65a8f4aa2717aa860af_zps26270cd9.jpg
[/img]

What means throtle?

Hi guys I want to start a new build with bigger motors and wheels, so I'm selling one if my boards.
$600
The board will come with every thing needed. Including the flat battery and BMS/charger.
Pm me if you have any questions or our interested.
You can have the dervish or bangahara deck 76 or 83mm wheels.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Thanks guys

What wheels you looking at using Jacob? The new Seismic Speed vent hubs are now available at Alien..I love the width of them and they come in some awesome colours and sizes! 85mm big enough for you? :D ..
IMG_1846_zpsbe8747b6.jpg

IMG_1848_zpsacfe51fb.jpg

IMG_1680_zps864d4097.jpg

IMG_1488_zpsc29401e0.jpg

Or maybe you want to go really big 125mm !!! i love this ride!!
IMG_1838_zps52646902.jpg

Not available or now available? But yes I want to use the speed vents I love them!
The hubs look great! I think you are really developing a lot of realy great options!

Now available..typo...
Its a 60T wheel pulley..it really is a different machine to ride -it's like riding a bike with the pneumatic tyres..it will go over any pothole/kerb..As soon as the weather allows i'll get some video done with my nice new shiny Gopro 3!! :D

beetbocks said:
No sorry .. No on board data aquisition I'm afraid .

Try one of these:

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__10080__Turnigy_130A_Watt_Meter_and_Power_Analyzer.html

Don't build an eskateboard without it.

Richard

Tourqeboards: Are you saying that this is only 3,2 kw on a 10S battery? http://alienpowersystem.com/shop/dual-motors/alien-power-system-150amp-6-4kw-twin-motors-kit-2/

Jan Christian said:
Tourqeboards: Are you saying that this is only 3,2 kw on a 10S battery? http://alienpowersystem.com/shop/dual-motors/alien-power-system-150amp-6-4kw-twin-motors-kit-2/

Hi.
Dual ESC doesn't split the power from the battery. 10S power means that each motor is powered by 10S. What changes, of course, will be the running time because the battery needs to supply power to 2 motors. Lipos batteries always are charged at 4.2 volt per cell. This will make realistic the capacity ( 5S 8000mah for example ) charged at 3.7 will be never 8000mah capacity. Lipo charger are most of them automatically set up to stop the charge at 4.2 volt per cell.

brunotollot said:
Jan Christian said:

Hi.
Dual ESC doesn't split the power from the battery. 10S power means that each motor is powered by 10S. What changes, of course, will be the running time because the battery needs to supply power to 2 motors. Lipos batteries always are charged at 4.2 volt per cell. This will make realistic the capacity ( 5S 8000mah for example ) charged at 3.7 will be never 8000mah capacity. Lipo charger are most of them automatically set up to stop the charge at 4.2 volt per cell.

Hi, do you provide ESC with integreted BMS?

torqueboards said:
Thanks for the clarification Bruno. I revised my reply.

No problem.

Julius23 said:
brunotollot said:
Jan Christian said:

Hi.

Hi, do you provide ESC with integreted BMS?

The BMS is a device that manage the battery (battery management system ) for optimize the battery work, life, etc. Also more important it make sure the battery works in a safe operating. It is not point to add on an ESC. It is made based on the battery specs ( number of cells, discharge and charge monitor, temperature monitor, cell balancing, current protection, voltage protection etc. The most complete also shows on a display the actual state of the battery in real time. In case of Electric longboard the problem can be avoided using a balance charger. You just need to keep out of the battery box, with few extensions, the main power cable, where you can fit a standard deans connector or similar, and the balance lead. Then every time you need to charge the battery you will just need to connect this 2 plug without disconnect the battery all the time. The new balance charge are also equipped with different protections and temp monitor.

Regards

The beast is back!!!OMG!! The original and the first board I made is now back up and running..this thing is absolutely mental..so powerful its just constant acceleration..especially with the 90mm wheels on..Its rather addictive! - some go-pro action to follow as soon as the weather improves..I've done a little bit of filming and it looks like a video game.. :)
IMG_1926_zps84042980.jpg

IMG_1924_zps8ae5148f.jpg

IMG_1923_zpsa5118d75.jpg

IMG_1928_zps8d5dc257.jpg

IMG_1929_zpsa5317afe.jpg

IMG_1930_zpsd21693be.jpg

IMG_1932_zps70032fb2.jpg

my stable!!-lol
IMG_1934_zps7dbdb17e.jpg

A little taster.
[youtube]MdkzRwKY5II[/youtube]

Back