Buying forest land, implementing solar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dauntless said:
DAND214 said:
I'd loan you mine but I might have the same problem soon, since I live next to a witch. :roll:

Dan

What about silver bullets? AK/AR won't do any good without them.

https://mentalfloss.com/article/24090/10-ways-identify-witch
I forgot about them. I'll contact the "LONE RANGER" and ask where he gets his :lol: :lol:

Dan

swbluto said:
I got the backyard lit up now. Thinking it'd be great to hole myself up back there with an AR-15 or AK-47, but can't seem to find anyone local who sells them at competitive prices?

Seems like Academy stripped all their AR-15 and AK-47 guns. Walmart doesn't sell them at all.

Is there another 5.56 or 7.62 semi-automatic with at least a 15 round magazine that'll work that I can get locally? Don't like the idea of waiting 2 weeks for it with the persistent visits buying online. Would like to get it... like... right now.

He is accomplishing one thing, keeping me up at night, and sleeping during the day. lol

Found out he was throwing wood stubs at my window, creating that familiar "He's here" sound.

Alternatively, creating a shooting position inside the house sounds ideal. Don't really know what I'd do to pull that off, though.

The repeated visits are indication of homicidal intent. He's going way out of his way just for harassment. Shoot to kill is justified, though, seems like we could certainly talk about it... I'm pretty sure our goals are aligned.

Think I should have a camera on the "unlit scene", only moonlight, then rush to the window with the AR15 upon identify. Shoot to kill. This would deter IR camera detection, assuming he's using those. I do say "unlit", because light will likely deter his approach which I might normally desire anyway... but still wouldn't feel comfy sleeping at night with him nearby. So, I'd prefer talking or... if needed... kill.
swbluto said:
If I am understanding correctly. "He" is the father of a girl from a online conversation. Have you ever seen or spoke to him? If the answer to this question is NO? "He" is a fantasy in your mind. You need to start taking your mental pills. If you are taking your mental pills? You might need a few more milligrams or some different pills.

Hows the shower? Showers are like mental pills. They only work if you use them.

But now that you've come out as a troll by trolling in the troll catcher thread, does he really want to watch?

https://getpocket.com/explore/item/these-poverty-fighting-startups-are-slaying-silicon-valley-s-sacred-cows

https://gen.medium.com/forget-gen-z-this-is-generation-surveillance-d537139e5c0e

Dauntless said:
But now that you've come out as a troll by trolling in the troll catcher thread, does he really want to watch?

I joined this forum when I started seriously planning an ebike build. I didn't come here to troll anyone. I'm not trolling anyone here but you, since you trolled me first, sweetheart. You know you love me. :twisted:

For everything we disagree on, there's something we just as much do agree on. And unlike most, you actually make use of the right to freedom of speech, while you still can, which, no matter how caustic, is admirable. Besides, the fact that you're always talking shit to people makes you fun. This forum wouldn't be the same without you going about that routine.

marty said:
You need to start taking your mental pills. If you are taking your mental pills? You might need a few more milligrams or some different pills.

Hows the shower? Showers are like mental pills. They only work if you use them.

Those pills are a chemical means to perform a lobotomy. People that get hooked on them and then stop taking them, have a much greater than normal chance of committing mass shootings or murders due to the permanent effects of withdrawal. The "liberal" corporate media always likes to blame the guns instead, but SSRI use/withdrawal is a common thread among mass shootings that no one seems to like to talk about, especially the pharmaceutical industry and the government...

The Toecutter said:
A music video you might find relevant given the topic of discussion:

[youtube]PWzYY4PQcpc[/youtube]

Very relevant. She features blood-dripping knives very commonly in her posts. I think if she doesn't kill you via sudden-death heart-break, she might just follow up with poison or knives, depending on their whim that particular day. Or their father, "freddie krueger", with his 3 a.m. executions.

That family, you just wouldn't think you'd find white families like that but there they are, lol.

Even though her warning scared the shit out of me, it saved my life, I didn't have the window covered prior.

So maybe I should thank her for saving my life? Irony, lol.

Her aunt commonly jokes about her "bad habits". For example, "Who's the groom? *smiley face* *skull face* Joking, spooky niece."

The plausibility of marrying this girl... by this point... that would be a really big wwww..... ttttttt......fffffnesss... lol

swbluto said:
That family, you just wouldn't think you'd find white families like that but there they are, lol.

I'm white, and I know better than to think families like that would be more common in other races. Just look at history and you will find that the most brutal and savage people with the largest kill counts were white. Not to say that all whites are brutal and savage, in fact, most are not, and as a result of the actions committed by the most brutal and savage of us through history, we're unfairly maligned as a whole by those proponents of identity politics. Nor are the other races without their own violent/sociopathic examples.

This woman and her family seem to be sociopaths. The incidence of sociopathy is arguably more common in white cultures than in the others. I've come across more than a few white families similar to what you describe. I'm fortunate that mine was not one of them, even if it may have had its share of problems.

I'd recommend against marrying this woman, and stay far away.

What? She nicknamed me "Jason" and said our kink was to kill each other? Lol.

I swear to god that's not true. But, almost seems like that's definitely her kink. I only thought it appropriate to give her the appropriate sentencing for capitol murder, since I was the only one who survived her attack to actually address it (Those who haven't experienced it, wouldn't know there was anything to address... and those who have, apparently all died.), I'm pretty sure there was no other reason. Her on the other hand, just about anything. Make her a little jealous, scare her, just about anything...

If it was just the case I suffered temporary heartbreak, and she didn't have a body-count, all I'd look for is reassurance and that would be it. Nothing more. But the body count, hell no. And lack of reassurance? Double hell no.

The Toecutter said:
I'd recommend against marrying this woman, and stay far away.

I totally agree and that's definitely what Proverbs 7 says. I would like to see her face to face at least once though, to know specifically what kind of girl I should be watching out for in the real world. Not everyone like her, is going to have a facebook with prolific pictures going back 8 years that I can psychoanalyze.

However, if she is socio, I've read that's a common match for a psycho. I've been thinking she's psycho, all along. Images sport power-seeking themes and murder themes (In particular, murdering for power-seeking reasons), and the body count she has. While sociopaths can be mass murderers, it seems to be commonly associated with psychopathy. And all her movie idols are psychopaths, too. And the "lover killer" type fits the pscyho+bpd profile.

However, her murders seem to be impulsive. Guess that tends to be sociopathic. The ones I've entertained in a hypothetical way (never intentional) tend to be planned and longterm, never immediate.

The Toecutter said:
Dauntless said:

I joined this forum when I started seriously planning an ebike build. I didn't come here to troll anyone. I'm not trolling anyone here but you, since you trolled me first, sweetheart. You know you love me. :twisted:

You know I don't troll. But have you learned what the troll catcher threads are? Where you guys are allowed to bust loose in what you consider good company. So you do. And you did. For all to see. Oops. . . .

I think it's interesting, for one who so prolifically doles out death, they themselves are so afraid of it, they'll run away to another city in an effort to avoid it. Silly little girl, she had nothing to be afraid of (Scare tactics, for my amusement), but I guess it's a good thing if her conscience is starting to get to her...

(The fact she ran away to another city makes me laugh so hard, lols)

Get the impression she tried getting her father to kill me, then when that didn't happen, she immediately ran away to another city. Damn, I didn't think she'd be THAT scared, lol...

The word of god must be some scary shit for those witches... lol...

6671c4ebe5c8d3c0142376d269d01989.png

Just had another thought.

If 60% of the population is employed, and of that, 60% of them are hourly workers, that implies only 25% of the entire population receives a salary.

If the upper class comprises the top 20% of the population, it practically follows if you receive a salary, you ARE the upper class.

And because I didn't do strenuous activity yesterday, I had a solid 6 hours of sleep. The day before, I had collectively worked outside for about 2.5 hours removing brush, and woke with a tingling left hand for 30 minutes, with some subtle left chest pain for the first 10-20 seconds. I figured the strenuous activity boosted the day's adrenaline levels, which carried on into sleep, and not good to sleep with adrenaline with my now hypersensitive arteries (The adrenaline-flooding heartbreak sensitized them to adrenaline, tending to over-restrict and causing wake-up artery spasms. Kind of wish I had some calcium channel blockers [inhibits artery spasm], but they were too expensive...)

I'm limiting my outdoor work to an hour a day, and doing it now in the middle of the day, when it's warm enough outside to work. There was a time when I valued working 8 hours of hard work a day, but I guess maybe I'll have to wait for that capability to return.

Right now, 8 a.m., 50F. Feels cold, don't want to go outside. Peaks at 78F today.

[youtube]5KQxOgUfpJc[/youtube]

Just because it burns, doesn't mean you're gonna die

UNLESS... you fall for some smoking hot deadly witch / vampire / femme fatale / black-color-loving-girl etc., then there's a high risk of death.

They didn't have a real explanation for it, but I was reading a few years ago about there only being 1.2 billion steady jobs in the world, including parttime.

nicobie said:
Dauntless said:
You know I don't troll.

Hahahahahahahaaa...

Yes, we all know you're proud of your trolling, no need to remind us. Except you're proud to, of course. Imagine your exhilaration on the day the dictionary adds your picture to their definition of troll.

Ah well, here you're beset by witches and fathers, meanwhile the trolls hang on every word of your plight. Don't you just fear you're here to suffer for their entertainment?

So when things are going bad for me it's not unusual for me to have nightmares of demon attacks. Ugly creatures, the kind of thing you imagine reading the posts of certain people. But you're dealing with Doug, here. If it's been bad, I start looking forward to the rematch, which ultimately comes in my dreams. The nightmares don't end until I've kicked some demon ass.

I'm kind of bored lately, maybe some nightmares would make a distraction. Or as I like to paraphrase:

Yey though I walk through the valley in the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil.
The evil makes the trip more interesting. . . .

[youtube]1FExIWex_vc[/youtube]

She's inviting me to meet her in dallas. I'm debating it, primarily with the intention of "I want to know the kind of person I should be looking to avoid in person". But there's the chance that... I might just fall for her and what calamity would ensue from that, ALL THE DAMN WARNING SIGNS, lol. So there's a danger in that.

Then I get this horoscope:

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/horoscope/aries/daily-20191019.html

DAILY
WEEKLY
MONTHLY
The creature comforts of family and home enable you to center yourself today. In fact, the simple act of showing love for your dear ones, near and far, gives you a deep sense of satisfaction while the nesting Cancer Moon is visiting your 4th House of Domestic Security. After slogging through the week, reconnecting with your people helps you feel more like yourself. Make time for others, preferably in person for maximum comfort. But even a lengthy video chat will do if youre too busy to meet up. Only connect; the rest is silence.

It's telling me to meet up in person. mmmmm...... I don't know....

I would like to believe I have restraint. And this would be the best time to see anyone, since there's a good chance I'll be too busy thru the winter.

So I'm debating it.

So she's in Dallas and her father drives from Dallas to Houston so he can throw wood chips at bluto's window late at night.

NO, he doesn't DRIVE all that way, he flies on his broom and avoids traffic. You know witches are more powerful in desolate places, so with Blut living there, this guy knows it's the right place to cast his spell.

What spell, you ask. Witches use wood chips to draw things to them. And this father needs someone to marry his daughter. Someone with an estate in a dreary enough place for her powers to control him.

It's too late. You are doomed, DOOMED. I say. Ahhh HAAAAAA HAAAaaa haaah ahhh hah.

Or maybe this book can help.

content

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back