CA3-DP Help!

Yeah realize now, as I am playing around and programming my Lyen 18fet, that I can do like-wise with CA3-DP, and that there is a throttle connection on the CA3-DP, I was using the throttle connection on the controller, so that is why I was going so slow whenthe CA3-DP was hooked up to the controller. Makes sense now I guess.

I wonder where I can buy all these JST-SM connectors that the CA3-DP uses. eBay is more expensive then Grin. Cheap S/H!
ebikes.ca connector package is $12 + $0.60 s/h, so I will buy from them. Keep my money, in my country!

But I will connect my throttle up to the CA, along with my white temp wire off my mxus 3000w motor.

markz said:
I wonder where I can buy all these connectors that the CA3-DP uses, what are they called so I can search on ebay and buy some.
ebikes.ca connector package is $12 + $0.60 s/h, so I will buy from them. Keep my money, in my country!
I bought the connectors and crimper from Grin. The quality is FAR better than the kit I bought from eBay and Aliexpress. The connector tutorial, like everything Grin, is stellar. I am consistently pleased with everything they produce. The Satiator and CA3 are simply to two best eBike items I have invested in. Every hobbiest and home shop should have a Satiator. I got rid of 3 chargers and put two more into storage. One charger does most of my battery maintenance. Amazing piece of kit!

Back