Chain Reaction Cycles Free Shipping & Discounts

Philistine

100 kW
This may be old news to most but I just found Chain Reaction cycles are doing a special currently of free shipping and discounts (eg $50 AU off if you spend $300 AU or more). This is particularly attractive to Aussies, as Chain Reaction do great prices compared to what we normally get out here, but the shipping from UK normally gets you. I just bought $330 worth of gear from them, got free shipping to Australia, and I got $50 off. Crazy value. You have to remember to enter the Voucher code when you checkout though, so don't forget to do that. This might be one of those ongoing "deals" but it was news to me - says it is for a limited time.

Not to mention their selection of stuff. Great place to find oddball stuff sometimes.

+2 to that: I’m 1/3 the way around the world and they get my stuff here PDQ! Often the very best prices and top-notch equipment; they're one of my regular suppliers when I'm on the hunt. No complaints.

~KF

Hey Philistine,

just wondering how long it took to receive your order?.... I placed an order last Tuesday and now 6 days later it's still "processing". I know this is a mad busy time of year for 'em but how long did your order take?

CRC woudl have to be close to the best company
On the interwebs I have had the pleasue to deal with.
Amazes me continually how fast they get orders to me
MAX 5 days without fail, this time of the year though
I would also accept double that...theres not many people
Into cycling that haven't heard of CRC either huge reputation
I wished more companies were even half as efficient as these guys.

KiM

Hey Philistine,

just wondering how long it took to receive your order?.... I placed an order last Tuesday and now 6 days later it's still "processing". I know this is a mad busy time of year for 'em but how long did your order take?

I only just placed the order on Saturday, but I have bought off them regularly in the past, and I don't think I have ever waited more than 5 working days, Having said that, once I accidentally ordered somethiing that was on backorder, and it was a real drag, because I ended up having to call them in the UK, to cancel the order and start again without that part (I wasn't able to just amend my order online, so I didn't have my whole order held up for that one thing for a month). So you should check you haven't ordered something that is not in stock.

But I only have good things to say about their speed, prices, packing and accuracy. As you say, maybe it's just Christmas rush, plus also with them having this sale I bet they are getting flooded with orders. Best of luck, Phil.

Good to know!

Thanks for the tip, now I just have another excuse to spend more money on my bike! (not that I needed one .. :oops: :lol: )

...checks if bits ordered are in stock....

Yep, it was the tyres, due back in stock tomorrow, thanks for the advice. Much calmer now.

Back