Choppersus wan't ship to me :(

HAL9000v2.0

10 kW
If anyone is willing to buy from choppersus.com 4x 26"x3" black rim (02353), 4x 26"x3" rimstrip (02808) and 4x26" 2,75-3" tubes (02707) And send it to Croatia, please send me PM.
Thanks

G'day Hal...i could do it for you no problem if you can't find someone closer
if i ship it to me then to Croatia your going to pay a bundle in freight charges
though. let me know if you get stuck anywayz.

KiM

http://www.choppersus.com/store/content/40/International-Orders/

Hal if shipping still does not work out I would forward the order to you.

Thank you all. I made a deal. I am realy pleased to see how many of you is willing to help...

Krneki: I know for them but they do not have them on stock, they don't have black and the price is huge.

Thanks again to all.

Icewrench said:

I send them mail and here is the answer. Not quite clear why they wan't ship but anyway..

"Thank you for your inquiry. We apologize for the delay in responding as we were trying to find a good shipping solution to Croatia .

We typically ship all International orders via USPS Priority Mail as it is the least expensive and best service.

Unfortunately the size of the package for the items you requested would be too large to use this shipping method.

So unfortunately we will not be able to provide you a quote on the items requested.

We appreciate your interest in our products and apologize for the inconvenience.

Cycles U.S./Choppers U.S."

HAL9000v2.0 said:
Icewrench said:

I send them mail and here is the answer. Not quite clear why they wan't ship but anyway..

"Thank you for your inquiry. We apologize for the delay in responding as we were trying to find a good shipping solution to Croatia .

We typically ship all International orders via USPS Priority Mail as it is the least expensive and best service.

Unfortunately the size of the package for the items you requested would be too large to use this shipping method.

So unfortunately we will not be able to provide you a quote on the items requested.

We appreciate your interest in our products and apologize for the inconvenience.

Cycles U.S./Choppers U.S."

In other words they don't want to do research in order to make a sale.

Perhaps if you email them back with a shipper (check to make sure they have a shipping outlet near their office) they will do it.

I'm sorta local so I asked about picking up orders..

Thanks for your inquiry. While we do not currently have facilities to do will call, we are in the process of setting up a new showroom which we hope to have open within 2 weeks. Any of our products an be seen and purchased in person at that time. We appreciate your interest in our products. Thank you.

Cycles U.S./Choppers U.S.

Got your box in today buddy, bouncing it back out tomorrow. I will give you a heads up when I get the shipping costs.

Finaly they are here!!!
BIG,BIG thanks to Johnrobholmes!!! You are great!!!

I know this will be commercial and if it is please delete it,
The company name is "Kuehne und Nagel" and complete shipping with custom and tax is under 300$.
The shipping is under 200$.

Back