• Howdy! we're looking for donations to finish custom knowledgebase software for this forum. Please see our Funding drive thread

Cycle Analyst 2.3 Stuck after Crash

Hello Endless-Sphere Pepe's,

So i just took another rather nasty tumble today on my Bike after some guy cut me off and then a cone & construction duo decided to cartwheel me down a street. A few bumps and bruises but all in all i am okay. The bike took a hit though. The problem currently is the following:

The build:
Mac 500W Motor Rear Kit
Trek 26" MTB
6T @ 390 RPMS winding
9 fet 30A Controller
DNP 11T 7 speed free-wheel

Battery
Turnigy 5000mAh 6S1P 22.2v 20C pack x 4
Complete Hobby King Lipo Protection Kit fro Methtek

Throttle
thumb type (separate 3 speed switch)

Others
GRIN Universal Rear Torque Arm, thick 1/4 inch stainless steel.
Cycle Analyst 2.3 CA-LDS

The Problem:
Cycle Analyst currently looks roughed up (shell casing still intact, no cracks) and the rubber selection pad fell off (still have it, going to epox it back on). When i switch on the bike, the CA back light turns on and nothing. At this point, i can throttle and it moves a bit (slower then normal). If i wait a bit or hit a button, i get a line of black squares and then "Cycle Analyst 2.3" something or another (what normally last only a few seconds) and stays there.
So now for observations. The rear rack which the controller was sitting on is bent at a painfully weird angle. This is obviously not a good thing however after looking over the exterior and wiring coming from the controller, i would say everything is good ( the entire thing is shrouded in thick foam normally). Battery is Good since it is also protected with double layer of corrugated sheets of plastic on either side and top and bottom with foam (triangle bag). The controls on off switch seems good however the throttle is shattered at the switch that lets you change speeds/cruise. The twist throttle part seems fine. The shattered part, after close inspection looks like the connections are still connected and should be working. Breaks are good and hub wires looks fine.

I am 90% sure it has something to do with CA crash emergency shut off (looked around) however can't get it back out of the stuck area. Any help?

Maybe the switches are damaged, had similar problem, If you unscrew the four screws on the back the unit comes apart and the switches are connected by a small pin connector unplug the switches and power up. If that works just leave damaged switch un pluged.

Back