Discovery Channel and Doc

Doctorbass

100 GW
I had great Shooting to day with discovery Channel for the Daily Planet Show !:mrgreen:

This was once again a great opportunity for me to share this passion with TV peoples! The Daily Planet Crew is awsome and we had fun taking some footage of my E-trikes and my lab

Like it just happen in few advantures like that, i also had some challenge and things going not so good, just like my e-trike that had reduced power to about 25% during all shooting because of melting snow outdoor that caused some short in my "not so well sealed" controller speed limit connections inside the controller and i had no time to solve that... But hey!.. this is part of DIY man!... things can go well or bad or both :mrgreen: BUt fortunatky a big part of the shooting was done in my lab and not only with the trike!

I also displayed this forum as the best community of electric bikes and i think i have encouraged the community to continu growing and get more people addicted to these great E-projects :wink:

This was a really great day.

Doc

As always, one of the best Ebike ambassadors we have. Good work !!!

Not familiar with that show, seems like the discovery channel programming has gone so far downhill I don't check what's on that channel too much nowdays. Too much "redneck bigfoot hunt" or whatever.

Awesome Doc! Will keep an eye out for this and report any broadcast.

Pat Eaton said:
I would like to see this. Do you know when it will be broadcast?

I will ask, i dont know yet.

doc

alex12342011 said:
Did you see Ziya :D ?
No i didn't there was a crew that came to my lab and made also a bit of outdoor footage too.

But i think it might be Ziya that cold present my segment.

Doc

Right on Doc! Keep spreading the EV word. :)

Congrats to a great ambassador!

Yeah !

I confirm it will be broadcasted tonight at 7PM ( Eastern Canada time) :wink:

Doc

Hey Guys,

It was actually me who tipped Ypedal off to Doc's TV appearance tonight. :wink: I just happened to find out by accident....was watching Daily Planet last Friday night and at the end of the show, they showed clips from the next episode (tonight) and as soon as I saw the clip with the winterized trike, I knew it had to be Doc!

Toutes mes félicitations, Doc! :D

II watched it too at 7pm and i have to say they did a really great job, :mrgreen:

I also asked them to post the endless-sphere link under my name displayed down the screen.

Very proud about that and i hope this will give a really positive understanding about our great comunity :wink:

Doc

Congratulations Doc:)

Is there any possibilities to see it on the internet (for example youtube)?. As I do not have discovery channel and I would love to see you in action Doc:)

Could be wrong, but I don't think this aired in the USA. The show is not familiar to me, nor listed on the website I just looked for it on.

Copyrighted of course, so you can put it on Y tube. We have of course, seen the awesome bike in Docs personal footage.

Back