E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Reg the crown.. it does not work good at the stock bomber/fighter controller either.. I don't think it's a software thing. I only got it to work great with one of my controllers.

Nup. I still can't pick it. The controller is tiny and there's something like a 40 series motor up back.
Given the russian penchant for copying everything ATM, and the unusual logos on the signs at the side, is this a copy?
The chainwheel seems pretty low key and the unit lacks a schlumpf.
The dropped angle on the top of the box and different seat support angle stand out...

Controller looks like a crystalyte or GRIN -one of the shorter ones.
Yeah, Insta-buy if it was a bit smaller :D Jay can you make me one of those?

Attachments

• FighterLight.jpg
    FighterLight.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 2,058
Samd said:
Seat dildos?
Hey that's a trademark of BEB that not even the Chinese dare copy :p

fsmuggen said:
Reg the crown.. it does not work good at the stock bomber/fighter controller either.. I don't think it's a software thing. I only got it to work great with one of my controllers.
Who told you that ?
The crown is made by crystalyte and so are the stock stealth controllers - they're direct plug and play. I've built multiple bikes like this with 18 and 24 fet controllers.

Samd said:
The controller is tiny and there's something like a 40 series motor up back.
Here's another clue - the controller could be a smaller infineon or it could be what Ducky suggested, or maybe something else. And it could be a H40 motor or it could be something else.

Anyone pieced together the clues I've put down yet ? :mrgreen:
(Rix knows, glad he hasn't spoiled my fun so far)

Given the russian penchant for copying everything ATM, and the unusual logos on the signs at the side, is this a copy?
Well it's not a direct copy of the other stealth models but there's no denying it shares their heritige. It's almost as if it came from the same person, but isn't going to be sold under the stealth banner. Why could this be ? :p

Cowardlyduck said:
So not just the frame then...whole bike made to spec?
Still close, but not :p
I'm a bit busy now to go into details but I'll put you out of your misery this afternoon. Or tonight. Or maybe tomorrow :twisted:

Allex said:
Insta-buy if it was a bit smaller :D Jay can you make me one of those?
My man, you know I've been talking about making such a frame for a long time. It's still coming, and I think my design is a little more elegant again than your photoshop, but this new offering will be out first.

You know my philosophy about ebikes though :mrgreen:

both.png

Samd said:
Ok. I asked for that didn't I :p
That's what she said!

Jay, I think its time to start a FLUX thread. Things are about to get interesting.

Attachments

• Flux 1.jpg
    Flux 1.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 1,962
r3volved said:
Did you buy out stealth?
LOL, you give me entirely too much credit!

Rix, I'm half way through writing details for the flux thread now!

Rix said:
Jay, I think its time to start a FLUX thread. Things are about to get interesting.

That's a relief...reading some of the comments I was thinking it was going to be called фаллоимитатор (pronounced falloimitator LOL)

remf said:
Rix said:

That's a relief...reading some of the comments I was thinking it was going to be called фаллоимитатор
+1 :twisted:

Warning: Side effects may include tightening of the pants and flux from the region :p

Annnnd....

http://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=69575

Cat-Out-Of-The-Bag-Facebook-Cover.jpg

Hyena said:
Allex said:
Insta-buy if it was a bit smaller :D Jay can you make me one of those?
My man, you know I've been talking about making such a frame for a long time. It's still coming, and I think my design is a little more elegant again than your photoshop, but this new offering will be out first.
much as I like it - I think I am with Allex on this one, I will wait for the Hyena design low fat version....

Well if the design is still in flux :D I don't like the angle. Too much angle on the frame. Instead of more angle than a Stealth, I would instead go with slightly less angle.

Probably the best thing to do is send me one of the first prototypes for testing.

Hey Guys, my Fighter and I are back on the road 6 weeks after I crashed due to the tire bead jumping the rim on my rear wheel while going about 30mph downhill--scary! but no major injuries. I took the opportunity to convert to motorcycle wheels and tires. Huge thanks to Rix, who tirelessly answered all my questions and gave very sound advice--what a guy.

Here she is in all her glory, along with a list of mods.

Fighter 515.jpg
Holmes MMP Rims
VeeRubber tires
Motor plates drilled and sealed bearings installed
Manitou Dorado fork
Fox DHX RC4 Kashima shock
Magura MT7 brakes
Chris King headset
Deity bars
Easton Havoc stem
Cruise control (with motor cut out switch in the rear brake line)
Detachable head and tail lights wired to Stealth battery

pj1 said:
Hey Guys, my Fighter and I are back on the road 6 weeks after I crashed due to the tire bead jumping the rim on my rear wheel while going about 30mph downhill--scary! but no major injuries. I took the opportunity to convert to motorcycle wheels and tires. Huge thanks to Rix, who tirelessly answered all my questions and gave very sound advice--what a guy.

Here she is in all her glory, along with a list of mods.

Holmes MMP Rims
VeeRubber tires
Motor plates drilled and sealed bearings installed
Manitou Dorado fork
Fox DHX RC4 Kashima shock
Magura MT7 brakes
Chris King headset
Deity bars
Easton Havoc stem
Cruise control (with motor cut out switch in the rear brake line)
Detachable head and tail lights wired to Stealth battery

Damn your machine looks sick!!!! I really like the black on black everything, fuqn tough as nails looking. Glad I could help you out with your wheel set up. You wont regret it. So is the plan for you to get another motor still?

Back