Electron Backupz LED lights

Timma2500

1 kW
I bought 2 pairs of these Electron Backupz to use on the ebike for those times i stay at my local riding area a little too late and end up riding home in the dark :roll:

Features: Twin LEDs, constant light/flashing, USB rechargable (includes cable), tiny lipo battery, overcharge protected, red LED to say its charging, green LED to say its charged, LED to say low battery, strap to mount it to seat posts, helmets, handlebars etc..

Runtime: 4.5hrs constant / 36hrs flashing per charge :D

I havn't ridden the bike with them on yet so i will come back with a review when ive done some km's with 'em :wink:

I bought mine at Chainreactioncycles.com for $17.56AUD each, red rear lights are the same price. Funnily enough CRC offer a twin pack f/r for $40.67AUD - do the maths! :eek:

001.JPG002.JPG003.JPG004.JPG005.JPG

I've strapped them underneath the 'bars because the lights have transparent covers and when you put the light on flash, the whole thing lights up like a mobile rave party which screws with my eyes!!! I won't see it under the bar from where i sit but others should still be able to see it from the sides.

Paul :D

Back