elf

cnnx

1 mW
today i came across the ELF by organictransit.com and like it a lot, but I live in montreal,canada and wonder if they would ship it to me and if its legal to operate here in my city?

According to the highway traffic act yes the elf would be able to be driven in Montreal according to the highway traffic act a power assist is No more than three wheels And a maximum motor only speed of 32 km/h They say 500 W motor Waxman but I know their home in Toronto and a few in. BC

To be honest though I would check out a company called better bike. Www.better.bike. Pretty much the same thing as the elf but the base model has doors as well as reverse regenerative braking and it is an enclosed so it has a full floor As well as a backseat

Can also get a USB connecter to connect to the motor and you can adjust the torque and speed on it now they remind you to keep it legal but apparently you can adjust the torque and speed as well as other parameters to match your terrain

now they are in kick starter mode. Trying to raise $20,000 and then they are going to make about 10 Unitas priced at $5500 each. Then afterwards they expect to go up slightly to around 6000 per unit Still well under the events of the elf. With only One seat If you want The two seater elf then you are going to be looking at about 8000

Back