Endless Sphere Merch?

jetpackjbd

100 W
I’ve seen on some forums like TDIClub they’ve got merch and stickers to help support the website. Are there any plans for something like this? I’d gladly advertise the website and give a minor donation this way.

For example, like I mentioned, TDIClub has logo stickers and offers license plate frames like this:
EB536C6E-25A6-4FAF-A727-FE66DB6BD00A.jpeg
I think a “Yes, it’s electric” variant could be cool, plus motorcycle sized ones.

I’m not sure if the forum’s too small for it to be worth it though, it might cost more to produce items and setup a store. I don’t know anything about logistics, just an idea I had for the site.

I say yes to it, especially if a portion of the profit goes towards donations. It's a good idea.

There's one problem though.. we are about to change our URL to ebikes.com/sphere.. and that will probably happen during Fall to Winter. The merch will need an update.

You may want to hold onto that idea for a bit!

I say yes to it, especially if a portion of the profit goes towards donations. It's a good idea.

There's one problem though.. we are about to change our URL to ebikes.com/sphere.. and that will probably happen during Fall to Winter. The merch will need an update.

You may want to hold onto that idea for a bit!
Oh, I hadn’t heard about that, I thought someone else already owned ebikes.com. Why the change? Endless Sphere definitely doesn’t sound like an EV website, although in not sure if e-bikes should be the entire brand either

Back