Floridian E-bikers/EV lovers meet and greet

Ebikebert said:
@ icecube57 No, problem certainly the more the better we would love to meet you there.

Yall should really come up this way we have the SCT up here 65m of bike trail in GA and another 35 in Alabama. There is also Peachtree city that has 95 miles of cart/bike/pedestrian paths. Just a thought. On thing about the SCT is I have support all along the trail. I have several friends in different areas that could help us or charge points. Since I have over 60 mile range at 25mph the only thing that will be slowing me down is u guys lol

I just met Kevin/sflorlando and road his 2011 ZERO. This sounds like it would be awesome.

I'm mid-sale of my e-bike right now, I just hope to have something built by then if this guy buys from me.

Is there a sleepy hotel that everyone is staying. I got two 18s big chargers and my 1400w rc charger. Is everyone going home afterwards. I have a huge battery almost 1.6kwh and I would definitely like to get a workout especially since my 0 to 100% is less than 2 hours. . I think the area needs to be scouted more to see if there are other places to ride to make the most out of this trip.

Ice, there is a trail thats not too far of a drive, might be a good sunday trip, Grapefruit Trail in Palm Bay, FL.

http://www.singletracks.com/bike-trails/grapefruit-trail.html

Directions
I95 to malabar road, east on malabar to Babcock st., trail head is south side of the Tillman canal.

Description
Some advanced riding but there's some of everything. Beautiful oak hammock.

It looks pretty intense actually but there seems to be a bypass for all the technical stuff.

hey guys sorry for those who can't make it on this day we will definantly have to plan another meet up later. I believe that we should keep the location and date the same so we can actually do it instead of looking for the perfect location or perfect time because it will never happen if that is our mentality. So we should still keep the date May 17 and the location the same I say that we meet up at 9-10 in the morning at the inlet state park and stay as long or as little as you would like. I checked with th front office at the park and they said the bike trail is only 1.5 miles long. Though it is short for most of our more than capable bikes it should still allow us to have some nice high speed runs or races even. Hope to see you all at the park on May 17 at 9-10.

I could google map the place and plot a ride in the surrounding area. If we ride in numbers we can take a lane and ride the streets. But when I ride. I ride. I dont carry 66v 24AH for nothing. A 600m drive to ride 2 miles is a bit questionable.

Seems like St Sebastian River Reserve State Park is a better location. It has way longer trails and its only a few miles away. Mesa Park looks like a good meeting point and the trail access is like 1/4 a mile away to access their bike trail system.

Lake Okeechobee looks like a good spot atleast there is lodging close by and its adjacent to dupius reserve which has a good mesh of bike trail. Im not sure why the inlet was chosen but I think we will have better riding experience at the suggested locations and they are in the vicinity 5-10 miles of your original pick.

As far as the original meetup, i agree, we should keep it the 17th at inlet skate park. We will all make friends and be able to visit other locations next month (see below)

Followup, we should do this every month.

Apparently I was looking at some other "inlet" park which did have a chitty trail but if we are talking about the Ft. Pierce Inlet then i like the location also. But St Sebastion looks good for like maybe a Sunday Ride.

I myself just found out that i can't make it to the meetup ( im a highschool senior) and the date for my prom was just scheduled for the 17th. would everyone be okay pushing it back a week?

lets have another one in June so those who missed may meet can meet again.

op said no date will work best for everyone but if we have multiple meets we really can meet everyone over time =)

I like your thinking Neiler106 we can plan to meet again. You guys should still meet up on May 17 i will just have to make another meet up since i wont be able to make it to the meetup i planned lol.

We riding Ras all weekend. I need a 100 mile fix. I got three rides planned. Atleast 2 sunday.

hey guys please if you already planned to go and took the time off please go and have the meetup!! It will just be two less from the group. I would hate for you guys not to go and have fun just because two of us can't make it. Enjoy yourselves and meet up on May 17
in the morning at ft.pierce inlet state park! I want to see pictures and videos of you guys having fun over there! :D

Back