help wirh cycle analyst v3

bigsi

10 W
Hi all. I'm stuck. Blew my old controller so put my spare one on. Which I used to run no problems. The throttle doesn't work through the ca anymore no matter what I do. The throttle in is fine. But it's not giving an output. It's even saying 0% through. When I set minimum to 2 v it spins the back wheel so is Defo software. Limits are all ok. Nothing was changed from the old controller which worked perfect. Please please please help!!!

Thanks in advance. Si

Which kind of connector do you have on your old controller?
When you measure the throttle from the CA V3 cable do you then see the Throttle output change on you multimeter?

I had to wire my throttle from the CA v3 cable straight on the throttle cable instead of the mean CA v3 6 pin.

Bart

Both controllers are identical and have a propper ca plug. The ca is saying it's not outputting anything

Hi Si, if the controllers are old they will be wired for the CA V2 which had a throttle connection to the controller and the CA intercepted via an over ride wire in the CA connector. with a V3 the throttle connects to the CA and the CA generates the throttle signal for the controller so you need to take the green wire out of the CA connector which is the old override wire going into the controller and connect it to the throttle input wire on the controller that you are not using as your throttle is connected to the CA.
Had this problem myself with an Infineon controller that was not wired specifically for a V3.

Hi si tried that but as I said in text no joy. It's definitely a problem with a setting some how as the ca output voltage doesn't move even though the input one is. Anyone know how to do a reset? Thanks again

No it's on 1 now. Used to Be on 11. The a limit flag and t are both capitals but my max currents set to 60 amp. And disabled temp. The a. Changes from lower case as soon as I touch the throttle

All done guys. Temp and amp feedback were wrong... Its working anyway. Thanks

Back