Hich Quality lipo/lico source?

Start with a search for Enerdel, they got some good reviews in the past year.

And anything salvaged out of a Leaf/Volt would be good (not sure about the 20C though).

I d tell you that

20c turnigy 4s 5000mah hardcases is 666mah per buck, they give 400 cycles 1,5 years at good rates 4.15-3,7, more voltage sag after that and so on (used by me as 20s1p)
20c(real10c) zippy are half c rate and lower cycle life is my guess than turnigy above, from a guy and that was my decision not to get that brand, but still they are in good cost range for some. 525mah per buck for 6s 8000mah, cycles I don't know but for high performance i would estimate less.
nano tech 25-50c 6s 8000mah gets you 466mah per buck but also more cycles. for you application xx2p

good luck keep safe

Please, the RC cells are not high quality. They have high c rates, and they are cheap, but they are not high quality.

Many of us know this, and that is why we stress so much the need to sort the duds out of your RC packs before you assemble them into larger size higher voltage packs. Then watch them like a hawk for duds that die later.

You don't have to have this level of mistrust with "High Quality" cells like Enerdels.

Back