Honda Accord build - starting now

using the fill up amount has too much variability, skirts should not make that much difference. i found that high pressure tires, 38-40psi, and removing the toe in had a big effect for me, wind resistance is the biggy, so speed is key also. it is hard to drive below 60 though. rain is big too, but snow is the worst on mileage. but it seems like you should be able to get 34 out of it because of the weight, but it is over 2 liters right? best i ever got out of stock car was in a 1984 CRX hf with the 1.3 liter engine, that was 49mpg, freeway, 60mph.

McDesign said:
Man, I'm having trouble making the battery purchase. I'm investigating some interesting new technology for a very large application at work, and I just have this fear that batteries are about to be old-tech.

Forrest - conflicted

I would be the same...

I would go A123 Pouch Cells for this project, just like I am doing.

I would just get enough batteries to get it all working then buy them very last so this way you can get the best quality and price point you can when you are actualy about to start driving it! This is why I will get the rear wheels figured out first and run my car as a hybrid at first and how I buy batteries to do most my builds.

Back