i need help tuning chinese bike

adam125r4

1 mW
hey so i got one of these from china it's very underwhelming to say the least. its a 72v 5000w bike with a 72v 29.7AH battery and 72v 80A controller. i can change the settings and such from my phone via bluetooth but i don't understand a lot of the jargon. it only tops out at 42 mph and the torque from a stop is non existant. i can't even get the front wheel to come up when i mash the gas from a stand still. i heard these bikes come with slow start but idk how to adjust it. also when im up and moving and let off the throttle it still engages the throttle for a solid second or 2 and its driving me nuts. anyone have any experience with these?

Attachments

• enduro-e-bike-high-speed-electric-vehicle.jpg
    enduro-e-bike-high-speed-electric-vehicle.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 305
hey so i got one of these from china it's very underwhelming to say the least. its a 72v 5000w bike with a 72v 29.7AH battery and 72v 80A controller. i can change the settings and such from my phone via bluetooth but i don't understand a lot of the jargon. it only tops out at 42 mph and the torque from a stop is non existant. i can't even get the front wheel to come up when i mash the gas from a stand still. i heard these bikes come with slow start but idk how to adjust it. also when im up and moving and let off the throttle it still engages the throttle for a solid second or 2 and its driving me nuts. its a sabvoton7280 controller too.

hey so i got one of these from china it's very underwhelming to say the least. its a 72v 5000w bike with a 72v 29.7AH battery and 72v 80A controller. i can change the settings and such from my phone via bluetooth but i don't understand a lot of the jargon. it only tops out at 42 mph and the torque from a stop is non existant. i can't even get the front wheel to come up when i mash the gas from a stand still. i heard these bikes come with slow start but idk how to adjust it. also when im up and moving and let off the throttle it still engages the throttle for a solid second or 2 and its driving me nuts. its a sabvoton7280 controller too but it feels like crap

Understand that your bike's preset limitations may be there to keep the bike from self-murdering. Try to understand how well the axle torque retention is executed on your bike before you start asking it to do something stupid.

E-HP said:
I link to the description of the bike and controller would be helpful.

https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Leili-Powerful-Program-72v-5000w-Electric_1600065383445.html?spm=a2756.order-detail-ta-ta-b.0.0.60b52fc2JOHh4e thats the bike. there's no link to the controller but it's a sabvoton 7280. i attached a picture

Attachments

• 20201223_144425.jpg
    20201223_144425.jpg
    176.4 KB · Views: 290
adam125r4 said:
hey so i got one of these from china it's very underwhelming to say the least. its a 72v 5000w bike with a 72v 29.7AH battery and 72v 80A controller. i can change the settings and such from my phone via bluetooth but i don't understand a lot of the jargon. it only tops out at 42 mph and the torque from a stop is non existant. i can't even get the front wheel to come up when i mash the gas from a stand still. i heard these bikes come with slow start but idk how to adjust it. also when im up and moving and let off the throttle it still engages the throttle for a solid second or 2 and its driving me nuts. its a sabvoton7280 controller too but it feels like crap

set your throttle delay to like 300 m/s and set your mid throttle phase current higher to like 140

Back