I need your help!!!

Hey everybody, I was hoping to get some help from some of the members here on ES. I entered the pepsi refresh project to be able to get a 5k grant each month to build ebikes for people. Since everyone here is into ebikes I was hoping to get some support. Not only will you be supportine me, but you will also be supporting jason from ebikekit.com, because I will be buying the kits from him. You can vote two ways the first is by texting 101179 to 73774 (pepsi's number), or you can log onto refresheverything.com and sign up to vote. You can vote once EVERYDAY, so I really need support. Here is a link to my idea on pepsi's website: http://www.refresheverything.com/ebikes...I would really appreciate it if you guys could help me spread ebikes through out my community. Thanks again everyone.

Sorry I just realized the link is only going to pepsi's home page. Once you get there you can got to browse ideas, then click on the icon that says "the planet". Then you can browse down, and it is on the second or third page. My name is michael perez and you can see my proposal. Thanks

Back