Infineon controller REVIEW+tests with 18x IRFB4110

In my experience with China and Taiwan no answer means one of two things:

* I did not understand the question
* No

So to be on the safe side I always ask again using nothing but nouns and verbs.
If I get no answer the second time I say thanks and start a new business proposal.

In this case I am willing to bet he means NO.
Profit margins are too small and shipping is too large.

I love this global economy.
I have made some great deals with people all over the world.

-methods

Deepkimchi said:
If just the new boards are $ 40 each (w/o cases) then it's not too bad. I could have a back up soft start controller with my ebay 4110s (don't y'all fuss).

Real plan is to use 2 packs in my WALD panniers, and my 12ah pack on the back rack, for total of 120V, but at 50-60A with 4115 FETs.

I wrote Keywin about an exchange but no response. If it is like Korea, then no answer, changing the subject is the polite way of saying "no". :?

DK
hi
when I sorted out the new 18 fet controller for you, it took a long time as keywin translates everything through google, I knew that the idea of returns was pointless as the cost of shipping would just put money in the shipping companys bank account so I scraped the idea of returns and went for as cheap a price as keywin would let us have them for, I may be in the UK but most of the people on this thread are in the US so I asked for a price including shipping to the US, I asked for the cost of boards with just the small capasitors so your old big capasitors could be swoped over from the other board for those who wanted to leave the old controller boards for an emergency I asked how much for the board with big capasitors, this I thought would be the best type of deal to go for sorry if some would have liked returns.

Geoff

Naw - I'm not mad, just disapppointed. Not that big of a deal, just missing finding the problem a couple of weeks after ordering kinda stinks.

I probably blow that kind of money if the wife goes thru the mall... :roll:

Deepkimchi said:
I probably blow that kind of money if the wife goes thru the mall... :roll:

I know what you mean with mine it would be those TV teleshopping shows that take over when normal programs close down. :(
the second I find out from keywin more about the controllers I will let you know.

Geoff

Back