Installation and configuration KEB48300X & RH205D.

popoche55

10 µW
câblageKEB.jpgHi,
I have a specialized stumpjumper expert 2009. He's for the moment electrified with a Nine continant RH205D 10x6, a 28A controler and a 48V 15Ah battery.
I have a new battery 48V 30Ah 60A continu 120A peak and i want to boost my bike.
I have a new Kelly controler KEB48300X but manual is not rather precise and lack of information (for me)...

What i want (if possible):
-The motor is writte 2kW so i want to make it run at 40A continu and maybe 60A in Boost.
-I want to use a 3 ways switch (called BRK on my plans) whith one position "standby" RTN to BRK SW without cutting main (to have lights when i make break) and one position "boost" +5V to BRK SW.
-How work boost & what is the difference between this boost and the automatical 10s boost?
-My plan is ok?
-How to configure controler to work like that?

P.S. If someone know orders of hall sensors and wires motors for RH205D for not trying all combinaison when i connect it on KEB.

Thanks
Mickael

câblageKEB.jpg

I find some answers to my questions.

KEB and KBS boost are not the same. On KBS, boost up Imax to 60% but on KEB, boost is just equivalent to put accelerator at 100% (interests???).

In my case, I am going to make the opposite, I am going to configure the intensity to the double of the intensity Max (80A) and would serve me as the Eco function to divide it by 2 for a "normal" use at 40A under 48V or 2kW.

Think you the RH205D support the "mode" 80A that will be use very punctually or do I have to watch the temperature with the hand (I have no temperature sensor)?

Thanks

Back