Legends dropping like flies

:cry:

:cry:
That's sad, wonder if he was wearing a helmet: (from link above)
DeForest was involved in an e-bike accident on Dec. 8. He then had to undergo “neurological surgery to remove a piece of his skull and relieve pressure from a brain bleed”

That's sad, wonder if he was wearing a helmet: (from link above)
My sweetie was wearing a helmet when she got a loose tiedown snarled around her e-bike's front hub and took a header. She still got two brain bleeds that have set her back by a lot. Those magic hats only contain so much magic.

I still remember watching the chase go by on the freeway from our balcony in ‘94.

He was right to be panicked, guilty or innocent it didn't matter. That whole thing had shenanigans to it start to finish the claim he had been trained to kill with a knife.. During the shooting of the spoof airplane thing.. ::sighs::

Last edited:
The first movie I worked on was a Roger Corman movie. It was titled "Wizards of the Lost Kingdom 2." It didn't matter that nobody on the crew had ever heard of "Wizards of the Lost Kingdom", let alone seen it, we were making the second in a series. The days were long at an average of about 18 hour days. The pay was low at $75.00 per day but I wanted to work on movies so I did it. Roger was know to be really tight with his budgets. I spoke to Roger one day when he was on the set. He was in wearing a button up shirt with holes warn in the elbows. I guess he wanted everybody to think he had no money. I spoke to a family friend some years later who lived next door to Roger and ask her if he always dressed that way. She said no, that Roger was a fine dresser. So I guess Roger was in costume that day being that everyone on Rogers film lot in Venice California was being greatly under paid. He was nice to me otherwise and in the end gave lots of famous Hollywood directors and actors their earliest breaks that got them into the film business.

RIP Roger Corman!

Back