Lost in Translation

Kingfish

100 MW
Redmond, WA-USA, Earth, Sol, Orion–Cygnus Arm, Mil
Made me laugh :lol:

FAQ: Magnet Wire bending, loose line analysis

Magnet Wire bent to reverse the surface of bamboo-shaped copper material with cries of fixed pitch, because the surface of the copper material and hand touch feel to the surface of the copper material lubrication, not straight, the phenomenon commonly known as small bending; Actinobacillus line circular motion caused by line knotted phenomenon commonly known as big Bend; two phenomena are collectively referred to as bending.

Magnet Wire appears bent because of mold and the wire is not the same axis the level of blind Ju, resulting in the wire alignment is not straight; drawing machine vibration; capstan pressure line bundle head; tension unstable and volatile.

Magnet Wire loose wire cable is not close to hand the obvious pit the surface of the copper material. This is a direct result of too much with mold unreasonable and capstan around the circumference.

Must have used Google Translate or something...

Be careful of that mold. And of blind Ju. And especially of the Actinobacillus line circular motion; I don't even want to know what that is! :p

Going volatile, KF

Does biodegradation make this wire swell? Like some metals will corrode and be porous but larger. Actinobacillus eats copper in your metabolism when you get endocartis or the like, right?

I wonder how copper would stand up under a round of antibiotics.

Looks like it was English that was run through Google Translate to Chinese and then back to English. :D

Back