Meaning?

wesnewell

100 GW
What do you think this means? From description of 96V controller I bought. Sensorless or not?
The product according to market demand to do without Hall zero start, brushless dual-mode smart measure battery voltage, motor phase!

Something has definitely been lost in translation (from chinese to english), but I would guess it has 100v caps and does sensored or unsensored- I would assume depending on the motor having them or not.

What makes a potentially cheap components ebike controller worth it?
Or is it the fun of the trade/gamble, like panning for gold etc?

Boy, think of the disappointment when SOMEONE opened this after seeing the title, only to find he only got to talk about sensors.

hilar7.jpg

Actually, it has 120V caps and 18 125V 130A fets. I'm just hoping it will run sensorless since I blew 2 of my hall sensors. I'm hoping that meant it would run sensorless. I asked the seller but haven't gotten a reply yet. It was only 39.99 shipped. Inside looks real good. This is it.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/96V-1000W-Electric-Bicycle-E-bike-Scooter-Brushless-DC-Motor-Speed-Controller-/302019007991

Dual mode sounds like it will run sensored or sensor less to me. Nice chinglish.

Yes, heard back from seller and it will run sensored or sensorless. . Will hook it up sometimes in the next week or so to my MXUS 3000 and see how it goes.

Quick update: Works great sensorless on MXUS 3000. At least on first test after hooking up just power, phase, and throttle.

Back