Mind blowing emoto kick starter project dubbed "wind cycle"

The weird thing is that he seems lucid, and even somewhat intelligent in his manner of speaking.

But, it's like he's jumped ahead to mechanical engineering class and forgot to take elementary physics. He speaks in terms that some lay-folk will find as "scientific" and smart (as suggested by his spectacles), but anyone with a clue about Mr. Newton has to be scratching their heads as to his level of seriousness. Is this some type of rouse?

Ultracapacitors are the whims and fancy ideas that amusement parks want (or should use). In the real world, I wish you God's prayer... :cry: It'll NEVER happen.

The fingers said:
If I take some photos of the junk in my garage, will people send me money? :roll:

Apparently his Mom had at least $325.00... :D

Lol yes... Exactly what i thout.

To me he is a half informed nerd. He doesn't have the money for his conversion and instead of getting a real job asks others to pay for his motorcycle. Attaching a breakthrough concept (such as a regenerative windmill for a motorcycle while it's moving) is a great way to attract money, no matter how phony the concept is. I presented this kick starter to a friend who is an art graduate, and he was actually surprised at first and thought it was a good idea. I explained to him that there only losses in this system unless you are charging the bike stationary.

FREEE ENERGY IS NOT REAL

It's icing on the cake that he lists all the parts for everyone to "confirm" he knows what he's doing and show some "credibility". He even shows some ridiculous YouTube videos of other noobs playing with ultra caps (with no bms, too)

I wish this was a joke, but I still hear people regularly asking if they put a generator in the front wheel if they could ride forever...

Physics isn't as intuitive for some folks as it is or others.

So....do you charge it by pedalling it?

:roll: why ....... Do people keep asking me that?...must keep....smiling ...want to tell them the stupidity in that question.

liveforphysics said:
I wish this was a joke, but I still hear people regularly asking if they put a generator in the front wheel if they could ride forever...

I tell them that if I have MY way, they'll just keep going, and going, and going. . . .

The physics might not work, but the scam seems to work every time. I can see various noobs sending him $20 each till he gets his free printer. But alas, he spent the money on beer as it came in.

Back