My em50-4 votol appears checklist "Under Voltage".

Galank

10 µW
My votol em50-4 appears checklist "Under Voltage". The BLDC motor has no response at all. What should I do, please help.

Undervoltage means the battery is too low in voltage to operate the controller safely, so it has turned off to protect your battery from overdischarge.

Undervoltage means the battery is too low in voltage to operate the controller safely, so it has turned off to protect your battery from overdischarge.
But on the display the voltage is 77volt, and I measured it on the 76volt battery, is there any damage to my votol.

Attachments

• 16774011718776343209046046319167.jpg
    16774011718776343209046046319167.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 17
  • 16774012367153763235108790172646.jpg
    16774012367153763235108790172646.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 15
Then the voltage settings in the controller must be set higher than the actual voltage is, and is causing your problem. (they might call it "lack voltage" or similar, don't know for sure what yours calls it; there may be more than one setting for this).

If all the settings are correct, then something is wrong with the controller. Before replacing it, you could try writing down all the settings then resetting them to factory defaults, and then manually resetting each setting to what it should be.

Last edited:
Then the voltage settings in the controller must be set higher than the actual voltage is, and is causing your problem. (they might call it "lack voltage" or similar, don't know for sure what yours calls it; there may be more than one setting for this).

If all the settings are correct, then something is wrong with the controller. Before replacing it, you could try writing down all the settings then resetting them to factory defaults, and then manually resetting each setting to what it should be.
I have changed the voltage to 84Volt, the result is still the same, it seems that Votol was wrong in reading the voltage, can Votol be calibrated so that it can read the voltage normally.
Or there is a Votol component that has a problem. Looks like I'll try to open the Votol casing to see if there's a problem with the electronic circuit.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you have set the voltage warning or lower limit to 84v, but the battery voltage is lower than that, then that is why it is telling you the voltage is too low.

Any low-voltage warning or low-voltage limit settings in the controller must be set below the lowest voltage your battery is designed to operate at.

If your battery is actually at 77v, but the controller is set to warn you and stop operating when the battery is below 84v, the controller cannot operate because the battery voltage is too low and will tell you this.

I have tried it on 60V, 72V and 84V, it doesn't change the situation, the "undervoltage" warning still appears. I can confirm that there is damage to my votol, because I have tried to replace it with the default BLDC controller, it can work normally and all features function normally.

I have tried it on 60V, 72V and 84V, it doesn't change the situation, the "undervoltage" warning still appears. I can confirm that there is damage to my votol, because I have tried to replace it with the default BLDC controller, it can work normally and all features function normally.
show me the page1 from the software...

Back